• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

ATL whoops LA......Cavs Next!

JTB

our beloved hawks put on a show tonight against LA. good *ss whoopin. the best thing about the whole thing jj showed he wants that max contract but he got to do it again against LBJ and the cavs, oh and during the playoffs too! another good thing about tonights game we didnt have a 4th quarter break down like we been havin when we get a lead so that was really good too!

P.S.

Big props to the Bench especially ZAZA, J.C., and MO! good stuff from them. We need that type of play in the playoffs!

Next the Cavs and I would LOVE if we beat the CAVS like we beat LA tonight! I just hate LBJ so much but anyways we rollin ATL we is rollin!

Edited by JTB

• Moderators

Can someone give a bit more on the game last night? I was working through it and saw the score and highlights which were impressive! In particular, the highlights looked like our ball movement was outstanding and generating some great open looks for guys like Mo. Was this the case throughout the game or were those just the highlights?

Thanks!

• Premium Member

Can someone give a bit more on the game last night? I was working through it and saw the score and highlights which were impressive! In particular, the highlights looked like our ball movement was outstanding and generating some great open looks for guys like Mo. Was this the case throughout the game or were those just the highlights?

Thanks!

The main thing i saw was that the Hawks played with 10x the energy of the Lakers. Zaza was a beast.

The main thing i saw was that the Hawks played with 10x the energy of the Lakers. Zaza was a beast.

exactly. plus we were just playin like a team! in fact if we play like that more often we would be damn near impossible to beat............well not impossible but you know what I mean. Everything was just perfect for us last night! played good D, played with energy and much hustle, made our shots including 3's and got a huge game out of more than just crawford from the bench! oh and didn't let up on the lead in the 4th! Excellent game by far!

Edited by JTB

Talk about all sorts of momentum if we pulled this off tomorrow in the national spotlight in the Cavs Arena.

yeah nothing would make me more proud if we do that against Lebron and the cavs!,,,,,,,,,,,,,well except winning through the playoffs and a championship but other than that nothing would make me any happier to see lebron's face look like kobe's the other night! THAT WOULD BRING EVEN MORE JOY TO MY HEART! GO HAWKS!!!!

Thanks!

I only saw half the game (had to video tape my son's rugby game)...but with that and the highlights and a couple youtubes I would say we were pretty much hitting on all cylinders. Mucho energy and we were hitting the shots when we needed to. Obviously (as Deisel says)...shooting is key. You can't go out and "pull a Kentucky" and go 0-20 and expect to win.

Just keep the Cavs game in perspective though. If we win, it'll be a good win for us and may give us a little confidence against Cleveland if we happen to meet in the playoffs.

But if we lose, it's NOT the end of the world either, and the team shouldn't be trashed if we lose to the Cavs . . . who have won 72 of their last 78 home games.

If we do win though, it'll be interesting to see both the crowd at the Detroit game tomorrow night, and how the Hawks come out against that team.

But if we lose, it's NOT the end of the world either, and the team shouldn't be trashed if we lose to the Cavs . . . who have won 72 of their last 78 home games....

I beg to disagree north. In the chatroom it will indeed be the end of the world if we lose....akin to "dogs and cats, living together... mass hysteria!!

of course we get over things really quickly in the chat...kind of a bipolar place to watch a game...biggrin.gif ...I recommend it, and we always provide links.

Edited by DJlaysitup