• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Quick rant.

HawkWeisErrr

The coaching sucks.

We blow so many leads in the 4th because other teams make changes and adjust. We have the same strategy up by 10 or down by 10. Or do we even have a strategy? Most of the time it looks like we are playing street ball. Street ball is what we do in the 4th up or down by 10.

Teague sucks.

Ok so he is fast. And goofy, clumsy, unbalanced, can't shoot, can't dribble, can't pass, but he is fast.

Marvin Williams.

I love Marvin, he is one of my favorite players on the team. But damnit figure out when to go strong and when not to. Sometimes he goes weak and almost looks like a girl out there then he'll go strong and almost throw the ball through the backboard. If Marvin ever figures it out he's gonna be very dangerous offensively.

Josh Smith.

Another favorite of mine but you're not Larry Bird. I think Josh is the best all around player on the team but damnit practice your shot at practice and play your game when it matters. Josh has to be the most worn out player on the team after the game because he gives the most and I respect that.

Crawford.

Stop acting like you are supposed to pass the ball more than you shoot it. Crawford may be my favorite player on the team but he needs to stop passing to Josh and Al when they are 5 feet behind the 3 point line. I have seen several times where Crawford had an open shot and chose to pass it off to a player with lesser shooting ability and a tougher shot. This looks like he is trying too hard to be more of a team player. Just let it happen naturally and if you have the open shot TAKE IT!!

• Premium Member

The coaching sucks.

We blow so many leads in the 4th because other teams make changes and adjust. We have the same strategy up by 10 or down by 10. Or do we even have a strategy? Most of the time it looks like we are playing street ball. Street ball is what we do in the 4th up or down by 10.

Teague sucks.

Ok so he is fast. And goofy, clumsy, unbalanced, can't shoot, can't dribble, can't pass, but he is fast.

Marvin Williams.

I love Marvin, he is one of my favorite players on the team. But damnit figure out when to go strong and when not to. Sometimes he goes weak and almost looks like a girl out there then he'll go strong and almost throw the ball through the backboard. If Marvin ever figures it out he's gonna be very dangerous offensively.

Josh Smith.

Another favorite of mine but you're not Larry Bird. I think Josh is the best all around player on the team but damnit practice your shot at practice and play your game when it matters. Josh has to be the most worn out player on the team after the game because he gives the most and I respect that.

Crawford.

Stop acting like you are supposed to pass the ball more than you shoot it. Crawford may be my favorite player on the team but he needs to stop passing to Josh and Al when they are 5 feet behind the 3 point line. I have seen several times where Crawford had an open shot and chose to pass it off to a player with lesser shooting ability and a tougher shot. This looks like he is trying too hard to be more of a team player. Just let it happen naturally and if you have the open shot TAKE IT!!

This was HawkWeisErr's effort to make a post that he can point to and say "see, not EVERY post I make hates on JJ."

The coaching sucks.

Teague sucks.

Marvin Williams.

Josh Smith.

Crawford.

Ugh. Know how you feel about Woody and Teague....but you're calling out Marvin (whom you love) and Crawford (your favorite player)....Quick? Having a bad day?

• Premium Member

c'mon son!

How can you be anti-street ball if your favorite player is Hot Sauce?

Edited by NineOhTheRino

The coaching sucks.

That's exactly right and I have been saying it for 2 years now. Other teams adjust to what we are doing and we make NO ADJUSTMENTS back. Result>>>> blown 4th quarter lead after lead.

Woodson is so predictable and regimented, a 5th grader can figure out what he is doing. Our guys look lost and confused most of the time in the 4th quarter because our coach has no clue

and it shows on the players.

It would be a shame if we never get to see what this group of talent are really capable with proper and effective coaching.