• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

So What DO We Do about Salmons?

JackB1

Salmons is the only guy on the Bucks that can light us up for points, so all we have to do is contain him, so whats

the best way to do this? Double team him and force he rest of the team to beat us? Who will be guarding him?

Should Woody throw Mario at him periodically to keep him from heating up?

Edited by JackB1

Salmons is the only guy on the Bucks that can light us up for points, so all we have to do is contain him, so whats

the best way to do this? Double team him and force he rest of the team to beat us? Who will be guarding him?

Come out early and play him straight up once we get a lead we double and make him pass it . He would rather puncture the ball with a knife than pass it .

• Premium Member

I would force the ball out of his hands using a double team. I wouldn't play him straight up with our best player. I would make him the focus of our defensive strategy. Plus this would be good practice for if we have to play Wade or Lebron.

Salmon's only weakness has been that he has been a notorius poor FG% scorer. Usually, you can either force him into bad shots or force the ball out of his hands. I don't know if he is a playmaker. I don't think he is. The Rookie Jennings will be good, but we should be able to contain him.

Our win comes in our front court dominance. Make them work on offense...

Salmons is very hot and cold, I wouldn't worry if Joe would body him some and just throw him off. If he doesn't feel any physical resistance, he's aggressive as anyone in the league, and will take more than you give him. Cut off his space to roam and get his shot off and his ceiling is 25 points, shooting poorly. Stackhouse can't be any better than he was in game 81. I don't think he's a threat to do this at all, but Jennings is the owner of the league-high 55, so some respect should be payed along with an awareness to prevent him from heating up. When he gets that little pull-up J going, he goes crazy.

Edited by benhillboy