• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Head coach next year....

akrater

I usually don't like talking about next year when this season is still going on, but I can't help but think about who should be our head coach next year if Woody is gone. What are some names that you guys would be interested in.....Tom Thibodeau? Avery Johnson? Mo Cheeks?(good PG himself and has done wonders with Westbrook so should help Teague) Eddie Jordan and his Princeton offense? Or maybe some college coaches? lets hear your thoughts Hawks fans.....

• Premium Member

I usually don't like talking about next year when this season is still going on, but I can't help but think about who should be our head coach next year if Woody is gone. What are some names that you guys would be interested in.....Tom Thibodeau? Avery Johnson? Mo Cheeks?(good PG himself and has done wonders with Westbrook so should help Teague) Eddie Jordan and his Princeton offense? Or maybe some college coaches? lets hear your thoughts Hawks fans.....

I know I'm barking up the wrong tree here, but I think there should be a self-imposed moratorium on these types of posts until after the playoffs.

AAAAHHH!! I don't want to think about that right now....Sorry man, bad timing.

No spotatl I'm definitely not a Bucks fan by any stretch of the imagination. I put the disclaimer first before I said anything regarding the head coach that I usually don't like threads about next year when this year is still going on. I agree it might be bad timing but lets be honest we all love/hate Woody so I figured id ask. Also we have had JJ free agency threads all year long so it is what it is. Either way I'm ready for game 2 and lets GO HAWKS!!

His first name starts with a M and his last's name starts with a W.

:thumbsdownsmileyanim: why you talking next year when we in the playoffs man...next year will take care of itself one way or the other.....of all the names you throw out there you put Eddie Jordan on that list, didn't you see the disaster of a season he had in Philly - you would seriously think of replacing Woody with this dude...come on man.

• Premium Member

His first name starts with a M and his last's name starts with a W.

Marvin?