• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is Anyone worried about Crawford?

JackB1

I am a littlle worried about Crawford. His shooting stats from both games have been pretty awful. We are going to need Jamal vs. the better teams

and I hope he can get going like the regular season Jamal. He seems a little tentative so far in the playoffs.

• Premium Member

I am a littlle worried about Crawford. His shooting stats from both games have been pretty awful. We are going to need Jamal vs. the better teams

and I hope he can get going like the regular season Jamal. He seems a little tentative so far in the playoffs.

I think in game 1 there were playoff nerves. I think once he has a chance to settle down, his shooting will get better.

• Moderators

Not worried about Crawford. He always has his down games and this is a good time for them when we are in a series where before the first game started even a casual fan knew all the Hawks had to do to win was remained disciplined in working the ball inside. If we keep it up, we win this in 4-5 games and Crawford just needs to be primed for the next series when he will be more critical to our success.

• Premium Member

Crawford knows that Joe's money hinges on the playoffs so he's purposely not trying outshine him. What a teammate.

Not really I like the fact that he didnt just settle for long threes all game long and in the first game he missed a layup on the fast break on his way to shooting 4-11 but he was 3-5 from three . I dont think his shooting was that bad in game one but last night he just didnt have it and curtailed his shooting and supposedly Woody got on him for not continuing to shoot lol

This was one of the main reasons I didnt like him sitting out the season finale as it gave him over a week off and then we play one game and he is off 3 more days and then we play another game and we are off 4 days now . He will only have played 2 games in the past two weeks and he was red hot when he sat out too.

• Admin

Not really I like the fact that he didnt just settle for long threes all game long and in the first game he missed a layup on the fast break on his way to shooting 4-11 but he was 3-5 from three . I dont think his shooting was that bad in game one but last night he just didnt have it and curtailed his shooting and supposedly Woody got on him for not continuing to shoot lol

This was one of the main reasons I didnt like him sitting out the season finale as it gave him over a week off and then we play one game and he is off 3 more days and then we play another game and we are off 4 days now . He will only have played 2 games in the past two weeks and he was red hot when he sat out too.

not at all. He is due a breakout game. He will still be a focus of the defense and if we continue to win I am okay with him being off anyway

Just a little. The game plan didn't call for a lot of isos from Crawford as we continued to pound it down low. He was forced to get his in the flow of the game and couldn't get in a good rhythm, missing the dunk didn't look good either. Bucks will probably play better at home and maybe Josh & Al won't dominate them as easily and Crawford may get a chance to iso a bit to get his rhythm down. And why was Woody fussing at Craw to shoot more, he was 2-10 shooting? If we couldn't score inside then maybe he should have shot more but it was no need.

nah. he's being aggressive and that's what you wanna see. he'll get it going..it's only 2 games

I think it's good that he's getting to pop his playoff cherry against a team missing Bogut and we should handle in the series. I would be more concerned if these last two games were vs. a better team...(like Orlando). We're going to need Craws if we have any chance to get to ECF.