• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

IM So Freakin Happy!

Diesel

• Premium Member

Becuase Lebron Loss to the Bulls last night.

I hope the Bulls make this series uncomfortable for team Lebron.

In fact, if the Refs call it down the line, you never know... Team Lebron might fold.

Elsewhere, did anybody think the Celtics would pound the Heat the way that they have?

So here's the deal.

I don't believe Orlando is that much better than Charlotte. Charlotte ought to win game 3. We will have to fight to win in Milwaukee. However, if we come out and if Orlando comes out, i think we can take them.

IF that same Boston team plays a less confident Cleveland team, I think Boston will be in the ECF.

I think we can take any Boston team that is put in front of us.

We can be NBA Champions!!!!

• Like 1

We need to handle our business. The next game will be tough o their home court. I hope that the Bobcats stretch it out to 5-6 games. You are not the one happy about the Bulls winning. We may just end up winning this thing. We have to put the Bucks away in 4. We can't afford a war this round. Woody needs some time to prepare for Orlando. I see that the Lakers lost too!!!

• Moderators
In fact, if the Refs call it down the line, you never know... Team Lebron might fold.

Haha. What are you talking about. Have you seen Lebron play? That's just ridiculous to think that would happen...refs calling it down the line i mean. Really laughing5.gif

We've been talking about Bibby coasting for the playoffs. Maybe that's what Sheed, KG, PP, and Ray have been doing. The Celtics have to sense that their shots at a title are running out. They should be making a big push.

• Premium Member

Probably the 1st coaching test for Woody in the playoffs. Losing both of these games would pretty much guarantee that he will NOT be brought back.

• Premium Member

The Lakers and Cavs both lost game 3. How many people do you think will call for Woodson to get fired if the Hawks lose game 3 as well? I swear people on here act like the Hawks would be undefeated with a different coach.

6 Games is OK. 7 and he should be fired on principle alone. I would happily welcome Lenny back.

LOL .. . I think some people would rather the Hawks FAIL, so that Woody will be fired . . . than for them to succeed and he be brought back.

I can see it now . . . we beat Milwaukee in 7, but then turn around and lose the first 2 games in Orlando. People would be holding picket signs, wishing the Hawks get swept so that Woody would be fired, instead of the Hawks trying to battle back into the series by holding serve on their homecourt.

6 Games is OK. 7 and he should be fired on principle alone. I would happily welcome Lenny back.

So if we beat the Bucks in seven, then turn around and we beat Orlando in 7 to a make it to the ECF would you still want Woody fired. A decision cannot be made until we are out of the playoffs.

LOL .. . I think some people would rather the Hawks FAIL, so that Woody will be fired . . . than for them to succeed and he be brought back.

I can see it now . . . we beat Milwaukee in 7, but then turn around and lose the first 2 games in Orlando. People would be holding picket signs, wishing the Hawks get swept so that Woody would be fired, instead of the Hawks trying to battle back into the series by holding serve on their homecourt.

I don't know about all that North. The reality is that if we have a decent showing in the playoffs, Woodson coming back is all but assured. I, like others, believe that Woodson is little more than an average coach. If there is an upgrade that ASG is willing to pay for, by all means I would like to see it happen.

Becuase Lebron Loss to the Bulls last night.

I hope the Bulls make this series uncomfortable for team Lebron.

Elsewhere, did anybody think the Celtics would pound the Heat the way that they have?

So here's the deal.

I don't believe Orlando is that much better than Charlotte. Charlotte ought to win game 3. We will have to fight to win in Milwaukee. However, if we come out and if Orlando comes out, i think we can take them.

IF that same Boston team plays a less confident Cleveland team, I think Boston will be in the ECF.

I think we can take any Boston team that is put in front of us.

We can be NBA Champions!!!!

im with you on that one plus like most know i can't stand lebron james!