• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I knew tonights loss was inevitable

DarnShadyRefs

I am convinced this team is schizo. One game it seems as if we are ready to be included in the upper echelon of the nba powers then..............................we perform like this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is unacceptable. I was expecting a loss because i knew this scrappy prideful Milwaukee team will do everything within their power and will to not bend over like prison inmates on a sextape. THIS IS THE MOTHERSUCKING PLAYOFFS!!! play with some pride even if u lose. I know skiles made adjustments but we were just simply lacking in energy, focus, and effort. Jamal Crawful rears his ugly head tonight and played like a deer in the headlights, Blo evans well.....................BLOWS....How the heck are you still in the NBA? Josh was just not focused at all today. He was making gadzuric look like lamar odom out there. I know he has matured this year but he likes to remind us why we would like to smack him in the back of his head with efforts like this.

Can these guys just at least be competitive? We can't seem to handle success.

• Like 3

I know it is our team. Woody has to understand that out of all the games we've won, we have a higher percentage of victories if our bigs are involved. I don't even think skiles did much coaching today. We just came out with no energy. We played as if the series had been won already. Its time we installed some kind of an offense for Woody this offseason and revamp the bench. These guys have had how many NBA games to find their game or ways they could contribute, but they continue to disappear on majority of nights. Did anyone see that missed layup by evans and that open shot he passed up from joe only to take a contested 3 pointer that resulted in an airball? HTF are you still in the nba? Why is it that atlanta continues to be a place inept players seem to get signed for the bench. We passed on stackhouse and then missed out on larry hughes but had enough money for igauskaus? Sund dropped the ball this season

I am convinced this team is schizo. One game it seems as if we are ready to be included in the upper echelon of the nba powers then..............................we perform like this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is unacceptable. I was expecting a loss because i knew this scrappy prideful Milwaukee team will do everything within their power and will to not bend over like prison inmates on a sextape. THIS IS THE MOTHERSUCKING PLAYOFFS!!! play with some pride even if u lose. I know skiles made adjustments but we were just simply lacking in energy, focus, and effort. Jamal Crawful rears his ugly head tonight and played like a deer in the headlights, Blo evans well.....................BLOWS....How the heck are you still in the NBA? Josh was just not focused at all today. He was making gadzuric look like lamar odom out there. I know he has matured this year but he likes to remind us why we would like to smack him in the back of his head with efforts like this.

Can these guys just at least be competitive? We can't seem to handle success.

I'm lost for words.

Terrible day. First the bobcats then this. trash just trash.

Your boy Crawford needs to show up in these games. What he did in the regular season doesn't mean jack, if he can't even produce in the playoffs. We brought him to this team for this EXACT scenario . . . to provide extra scoring punch for when our young guys are struggling. But he's been Chuck Norris ( Missing in Action ) the entire series.

I know it is our team. Woody has to understand that out of all the games we've won, we have a higher percentage of victories if our bigs are involved. I don't even think skiles did much coaching today. We just came out with no energy. We played as if the series had been won already. Its time we installed some kind of an offense for Woody this offseason and revamp the bench. These guys have had how many NBA games to find their game or ways they could contribute, but they continue to disappear on majority of nights. Did anyone see that missed layup by evans and that open shot he passed up from joe only to take a contested 3 pointer that resulted in an airball? HTF are you still in the nba? Why is it that atlanta continues to be a place inept players seem to get signed for the bench. We passed on stackhouse and then missed out on larry hughes but had enough money for igauskaus? Sund dropped the ball this season

A big part of the problem though, is that Horford and Smoove aren't good enough to create their own offense. When we're running halfcourt offense, they need to be set up by other people, to get them good looks. Both Smoove and Horford played soft today, for some reason.

Your boy Crawford needs to show up in these games. What he did in the regular season doesn't mean jack, if he can't even produce in the playoffs. We brought him to this team for this EXACT scenario . . . to provide extra scoring punch for when our young guys are struggling. But he's been Chuck Norris ( Missing in Action ) the entire series.

your always are missing Not a clue)

• Moderators

This team is just not ready to play on the road and no effective adjustments are made --- over and over again. It doesn't speak well of our staff's ability to gameplan and get the attention of the team.

• Premium Member

I guess we know why he''s never been in the playoffs.

Everyone keeps talking about gameplanning, but how much gameplanning should it take for us to beat this shorthanded Bucks team???? We are the better team at 4 out of 5 positions. They have a slightly better bench but it shouldn't take any elaborate schemes to beat this team. It is a matter of effort and the will to win. Nobody put forth a winning effort tonight besides Joe. The shot selection tonight was God-awful. That led to JJ starting to press and then the big collapse. We don't need a huge gameplan to beat this team.

A game like this one is what they needed. ESPECIALLY Josh Smith. He thought he was invinceable after having to great games in game 1 and 2. He got to talking smack about the city of Milwalkee but forgot he had to show up and play. We shouldn't see such a let down on Monday. I'm glad this game happened now as opposed to the next series. It was a wakeup call. One that was on tv for the entire nation to see.

• Premium Member

Everyone keeps talking about gameplanning, but how much gameplanning should it take for us to beat this shorthanded Bucks team???? We are the better team at 4 out of 5 positions. They have a slightly better bench but it shouldn't take any elaborate schemes to beat this team. It is a matter of effort and the will to win. Nobody put forth a winning effort tonight besides Joe. The shot selection tonight was God-awful. That led to JJ starting to press and then the big collapse. We don't need a huge gameplan to beat this team.

A game like this one is what they needed. ESPECIALLY Josh Smith. He thought he was invinceable after having to great games in game 1 and 2. He got to talking smack about the city of Milwalkee but forgot he had to show up and play. We shouldn't see such a let down on Monday. I'm glad this game happened now as opposed to the next series. It was a wakeup call. One that was on tv for the entire nation to see.

The real problem is that we played this game on ESPN. The bright lights that ESPN distracts our players. Thank God game 4 is on NBATV.. They don't use so bright a light.

Seriously though, the effort just wasn't there. The coaching wasn't there either, but the coaching would have looked better if the effort was there. There were many times that we just stood there watching while Milwaukee jacked up another open shot. The only players who played like they gave a damn were Joe and Zaza.

Josh played like crap.

Bibby had a bad day defensively.

I can write a thesis on how bad Marvin is offensively and defensively.

Horford has the desire, but his shooting hasn't come around 100%. He did have a good stretch in the 3rd, but we couldn't play defense...

Now that we've been slapped in the mouth and Milwaukee has drawn blood... how will we respond? Will we go on and win games 4 and 5.. or will we make this a homecourt series??

The real problem is that we played this game on ESPN. The bright lights that ESPN distracts our players. Thank God game 4 is on NBATV.. They don't use so bright a light.

Seriously though, the effort just wasn't there. The coaching wasn't there either, but the coaching would have looked better if the effort was there. There were many times that we just stood there watching while Milwaukee jacked up another open shot. The only players who played like they gave a damn were Joe and Zaza.

Josh played like crap.

Bibby had a bad day defensively.

I can write a thesis on how bad Marvin is offensively and defensively.

Horford has the desire, but his shooting hasn't come around 100%. He did have a good stretch in the 3rd, but we couldn't play defense...

Now that we've been slapped in the mouth and Milwaukee has drawn blood... how will we respond? Will we go on and win games 4 and 5.. or will we make this a homecourt series??

Diesel if we end up making this a homecourt series, then all it tells me is that Woody has taken this team as far as he can under his guidance and we won't get any better unless better coaches are brought in or a new head coach that can take us from B to C is brought in. Woody's fate will be determined by this series.