• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Josh Smith is the closest thing in the NBA to Lebron (in 1986)

Admin

I don't think I've ever seen Lebron James jog up and down the court or slowly walk in and draw a delay of game or consistently not close out on his man but that's the pouty little child version of Josh Smith that we know all too well in these types of games. If I was Mike Woodson I would bench Josh Smith in playoff road games because he infects the entire team just as negatively on the road as he does positively at home. Josh was far from the only awful performance tonight but at least the other guys who played terribly did so while trying to play hard. :kickcan:

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I don't think I've ever seen Lebron James jog up and down the court or slowly walk in and draw a delay of game or consistently not close out on his man but that's the pouty little child version of Josh Smith that we know all too well in these types of games. If I was Mike Woodson I would bench Josh Smith in playoff road games because he infects the entire team just as negatively on the road as he does positively at home. Josh was far from the only awful performance tonight but at least the other guys who played terribly did so while trying to play hard. :kickcan:

I was thinking the same thing. Josh clearly turns it on and off. No way this team can make Josh look so average.

• Premium Member

I think you should feel bad for him.

lol I'm done with feeling bad. this was nothing but an early wake up call. Hawks will beat em by 30 Monday.