• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Check Your Knees

benhillboy

Of course, in the words of Popovich, we played like dogs. Be easy, folks. Look around. Most of the series are competitive. The Bucks are good. On any given night they can damn near tear the nets down from the perimeter with 4 different guys at once. But as we all know, WE'RE BETTER! I expect the main goats here (Woody, Al, Crawford) to come back strong next game. WE STILL LEAD THE SERIES. Lose Monday, then I'll worry, slightly. Nino's thread a few days ago wasn't heavily hit, but the basic sentiment was shared by most: We didn't expect anything near greatness on the road, especially with the long layoff. No surprises.

I know many here want Woody gone, so be it. I wouldn't cry, although I like the guy. But I'm sure Sund knows that after foolishly overpaying Marvin and Bibby, something has to be done about these two before our roster is set for next year. I never claim to know a lick about player x's contractual situations, so hopefully they both have types that can be moved and hands washed clean of, if Sund was smart and forward-thinking when he drew them up. I'm sure the Timberwolves or some other fool franchise can find a spot on their payroll and the end of the bench for them. Bibs is only valuable when he's hitting threes, and Marvin is at his best with a towel over his head. Call it making excuses for the teams' poor play tonight, but I could never be mad at 1 loss, no matter how bad it is, when I know we are still a very good team despite that much waste in our starting lineup.

Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy

In light of recent developments are you beginning to rethink your position on JJ v Craw?

I am ok with losing a road game -- it's tough to win on the road -- but we should not have these games where we don't show up and compete at this stage. That just shouldn't happen, especially against the Bucks.

We better win Monday, or this is going 7. Looks like ORL will have their business taken care of in 5 at the latest. Not good.

[name=jhay610' date='25 April 2010 - 03:59 AM' timestamp='1272185998' post='442911]

In light of recent developments are you beginning to rethink your position on JJ v Craw?

Never. Flip flopping isn't my thing. I have faith Craw will get it together.

Edited by benhillboy

[name=jhay610' date='25 April 2010 - 03:59 AM' timestamp='1272185998' post='442911]

Never. Flip flopping isn't my thing. I have faith Craw will get it together.

He needs to. He was brought in specifically to provide a spark and scoring punch off the bench in the playoffs. He has been damn-near non-existent through three games. We really need him to show up.

I know if it was JJ that was out there as a non-factor this Board would be lit up.

Edited by jhay610

He needs to. He was brought in specifically to provide a spark and scoring punch off the bench in the playoffs. He has been damn-near non-existent through three games. We really need him to show up.

I know if it was JJ that was out there as a non-factor this Board would be lit up.

Lit up like a dang Christmas tree . . LOL.

If JJ's and Craw's numbers were reversed, people would be packing JJ's bags for him . . calling JJ every name in the book. But since Craw is "new", he gets a pass . . for now.

One more bad game though from him, and that might change, especially if we lose.