• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm not giving up on this team

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I refuse to. I'm not listening to the Avery junk (dude sounds like an idiot on TV) or the Doug Collins bs (a career loser) or the JVG jive (a real *ss-clown) or anything else negative. Honestly it's just nice to be in the playoff conversation again.

relax and enjoy the experience hawks fans.

p.s.

You should have taken the $15 mill Joe!

God don't like greedy.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Enjoy the experience of getting blown out on Friday night. All Atlanta teams suck. The Falcons might go to the playoffs, but we all know they are going to choke like all Atlanta teams do.

Look on the bright side. Atlanta is rarely #1 at anything but I can honestly say WE ARE 1 at losing.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I refuse to. I'm not listening to the Avery junk (dude sounds like an idiot on TV) or the Doug Collins bs (a career loser) or the JVG jive (a real *ss-clown) or anything else negative. Honestly it's just nice to be in the playoff conversation again.

relax and enjoy the experience hawks fans.

p.s.

You should have taken the $15 mill Joe!

God don't like greedy.

It's hard to enjoy the experience when we blow a lead like that at home in a crucial game that will, more than likely, end our season. I'm deflated. I feel like last night was our elimination game. I can't envision us going up to Milwaukee and winning, not being 1-10 on the road the last three years.

It's such a shame after the year we had in the regular season. It's really sad.

I agree with you,. It's funny how some of you guys on here are with the team when they are winning. But when we lose it's the end of the world and everyone should be traded. Yeah trade your best players, and rebuild yet again. Which will take another 5 years . So I say stick with our guys, don't know about woody though..

• Premium Member

I agree with you,. It's funny how some of you guys on here are with the team when they are winning. But when we lose it's the end of the world and everyone should be traded. Yeah trade your best players, and rebuild yet again. Which will take another 5 years . So I say stick with our guys, don't know about woody though..

my fear is that Sund (who has a history of hiring mediocrity) gets someone worse than Woody.

Could it get any worse lol?? Woody has to be one of the worst coaches in the league, he has improved a little. But not enough to get us over the hump into a championship game. He insists on the switching defense, when our big guys get abused each time. Leaving our guards in the post who are not much of a defensive threat at all..

• Moderators

We need to keep our core and put a new coach in charge of them - win or lose this series. That said, I haven't given up on the team either. We still have the better talent and we still should win if we can play smart, make some adjustments and work hard.

I definitely haven't given up on the team. This is their first 3 game losing streak since January. Just sad to see the team melt down like this and players not stepping up when they need to.

Milwaukee and it's fans fully expect to close us out on Friday night. Let's see what the Hawks are made of now. I want to see them play their best road game of the year on Friday night.

I agree here. I refuse to give up on this team right now. We MUST win tomorrow night damn it! This team is better than this and I can't believe we would just fold like. They need to come out tomorrow night and get physical and whip some *ss. Lets go Hawks! Get it together man! Woody has to go though! I think we can all agree on that regardless of what happens. Totally and Completely exposed in this series as an awful coach.