• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Grade the Hawks thru 5 games

dhawk

Mike Woodson - D+, it would be an F, but we have won 2 games even though it was more on the Bucks than anything else.

Joe Johnson - B+, it would have been an A- if not for game 5 while averaging 26/5/6, still top 10 playoff scorer.

Josh Smith - B-, was an A before Bucks adjustments (no more Delfino), MIA in Milw. until 4th qrt game 4, but rebounding numbers top 5 in playoffs.

Al Horford - C+, solid game 1,2, totally disappeared in Milw. games 3,4. Reappeared game 5.

Marvin Williams - D+, game 5 kept this from being an D-, he has basically shown up in 1 out of 5 games.

Mike Bibby - D-, great game 1 has virtually sucked since, while being exposed on defense.

Jamal Crawford - D-, MIA games 1,2,3 shot low %, pretty good game 4, horrific game 5 when Hawks needed points.

Zaza Pachulia - C-, typical moving violation and gets expose out on the perimeter and not enough boards.

Maurice Evans - F, has not positively contributed during the playoffs, cost the team game 4 in Milw, when he decided to be the star.

Jeff Teague - I, incomplete, not enough data

Rest of the bench - I, incomplete, not playing for a reason

Edited by dhawk

Johnson: B . . . . Game 5 was the game in which we needed him the most, and he straight up wilted. After scoring grades of A - A - B - A in those 1st four games, he gets a D for last night.

Horford: B- . . . . I can't overlook that 3 rebound debacle in Game 3 in which he and Smoove were lifeless. Horford has been up and down all series. Last night he was pretty damn good though.

Smoove: C+ . . . He went from our owner comparing him to Lebron . . to disappearing like Lamar Odom. The energy he usually brings just hasn't been there the past 3 games.

Marvin: C . . . Marvin is Marvin. He's had 2 Marvin-esque games, 2 bad games, and 1 great game.

Zaza: C . . . I'll give him partial credit for balling in the blowout in Game 3. Otherwise, he hasn't been effective this series either. But he hasn't been flat out horrible ( for Zaza standards )

Bibby: C- . . . We knew the defense was going t be terrible, but not to this extent. If it wasn't for his blazing hot shooting in Game 4, this could easily be a low D.

Mo Evans: D . . . As much as people may want to see him start over Marvin, he's not better than Marvin. His shooting has been non-existant in the playoffs.

Crawford: D . . . for what we ask him to do, he's been the biggest disappointment. He hasn't stepped up at all during this series, other than a 2nd quarter stretch in Games 1 and 4.

Woody: D . . . His inability to not "figure out" what is wrong in this series, is an indictment on him. Skiles has definitely outcoached him. The grade would be an F, if not for the fact that the players as a whole are playing their most uninspired basketball all season.

Well....Joe,Josh,and Al all have PER's in the 21-22 range for this series. It would be hard to give any of them lower than a B- unless you just wanted to nitpick.

The 3 reasons why I believe the Hawks are losing the series are Crawford(F),Woody(F),and Bibby(D) giving us nothing in a critical game 5 while Ridnour and Jennings went off. The Hawks are really getting curb stomped when it comes to pg play in this series.

Edited by prolific25