• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Hawks M.O. this season suggest to me they will win tonight

NJHAWK

The Hawks certainly can win , should win , could win . This series should be over. But better coaching adjustments , and a refuse to lose attitude by the Bucks ( and perhaps overconfidence by the Hawks ) has put the Hawks in a win or go home position . Maybe this is the lesson they have to learn before they can become the cold blooded killers that put teams away instead of letting them back into games .

Regardless , their lack of commitment to playing hard and smart on the floor should result in the Hawks not bringing Woodson back even if the Hawks come back and win this series ( unless the Hawks shock the world , win the series , and then knock off Orlando , anything short of that and he should be gone).

Sometimes coaches lose their players and get tuned out , we may be witnessing this now . I look forward to Woodson being a part of Philly's staff next year ( why can teams like Charlotte pickup quality coaches like Larry Brown , but we get nobodies or never was ?)

and then blow a 15 point 4th quarter lead to lose game 7. They have almost always came out fighting hard when they have been under the gun under Woodson. They just cant stand prosperity.

That's not true at all.

With this bunch, almost every single bad stretch they've had, has bee followed up by at least a 3+ game win streak If we win tonight, we're not losing a Game 7 in Atlanta. Beat the Bucks tonight, and they'll be dejected that they couldn't get it done on their home floor.

If we get back to Atlanta . . you could very well see Game 7 go just like it did vs Miami last year.

I mean damn . . our core is due to have a good game all at once, including Crawford. On the road, your stars must show up. So that means JJ, Smoove, Horford and Crawford.