• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

When we win tonight....

Diesel

How about a "SILENT" Saturday?

What else would there be to say about Game 7? Win or go home.

If we win game 6 it will be hard to stay silent. I hate to discourage positive posts after a road playoff win.

I do agree that it is an unfair burden for the mods to have to spend their Saturday being internet police to inforce "positive day."

• Like 1

I'm all for Silent day. Moratorium on Hawk talk for 24 hours. And a big chat gathering on Sunday.

All I've been reading about is "if" the Hawks play smarter, tougher, and MAKE ADJUSTMENTS, we will win. But nothing has showed me in 5 games this is going to happen tonight. Maybe with the grim reaper standing next us, we will step it up, that's my hope. But I'm hesitant to believe we have the chemistry and coaching to get it done. I'm worried at the first sign of adversity - that being - players thinking "uh-oh, we might really lose", we don't have the leadership by coaches or players to rise above it. Please prove me wrong...

However, back to the subject of the thread...if we win tonight....I won't open my lap-top for 24 hours, let alone visit the Squawk! Come on Hawks!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL FOR COMING OUT TO THE CHAT, I BELIEVE CAPS LOCK GOT THE WIN FOR US.

Lol, but seriously. Great win, getting tickets to game 7. Should be a DANDEH