• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JJ's game can be so weak at times

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

to be continued....

I was waiting for the first "let me single out one guy" thread after a game in which everyone played like crap. Congrats on winning the race.

• Premium Member

I was waiting for the first "let me single out one guy" thread after a game in which everyone played like crap. Congrats on winning the race.

forgive me for being mad and disappointed....threads like this is 95% frustration from watching the team you support get beat like dogs.

• Premium Member

forgive me for being mad and disappointed....threads like this is 95% frustration from watching the team you support get beat like dogs.

I understand. And I know you aren't a blind hater. But the blame goes up and down the roster, coaching staff, and (yes) refs tonight. I know you know that, but I figure it's worth saying aloud.

Edited by niremetal

Give credit to Smoove, he delayed the blowout until the middle of the 2nd quarter.

• Premium Member

Give credit to Smoove, he delayed the blowout until the middle of the 2nd quarter.

Yeah. It's not like he bitched at refs instead of getting back on D, ignored rebounding, took several stupid jumpers, missed a couple easy layups, and was half-assed closing out on D.

Oh wait...yeah, it is.

Anyone else want to try and give someone significant credit without a significant share of the blame? Because the only player on the roster who didn't do more harm than good tonight was RandMo.

Edited by niremetal

Yeah. It's not like he bitched at refs instead of getting back on D, ignored rebounding, took several stupid jumpers, missed a couple easy layups, and was half-assed closing out on D.

Oh wait...yeah, it is.

Anyone else want to try and give someone significant credit without a significant share of the blame? Because the only player on the roster who didn't do more harm than good tonight was RandMo.

And maybe Teague.

Everyone else was straight terrible. God this team pisses me off so much. We all know of the matchup problems with ORL, but to be down by over 50 at one point? That shows little pride. I don't want to hear about bad matchups, ORL's rest, bad calls...good grief. That was a damn shame of a game.

• Premium Member

And maybe Teague.

Everyone else was straight terrible. God this team pisses me off so much. We all know of the matchup problems with ORL, but to be down by over 50 at one point? That shows little pride. I don't want to hear about bad matchups, ORL's rest, bad calls...good grief. That was a damn shame of a game.

Teague: 3-9 (2-8 before the practice-style 3 with 5 seconds left), 0 assists, 2 turnovers, and several weak drives. More harm than good for him too.

everyone didn't play like crap, why is it ok for there to be threads about everyone else having a bad game. But as soon as someone does one about Joe. everyone else is to blame.. Joe sucked more than anyone has tonight..

Edited by jsmoovefan

Teague: 3-9 (2-8 before the practice-style 3 with 5 seconds left), 0 assists, 2 turnovers, and several weak drives. More harm than good for him too.

I saw his first couple minutes and then turned it off. Looking at the stats, you are right. Looks like he fit right in. Problem is, he is a bench player...the starters + Craw were just as bad.

• Premium Member

everyone didn't play like crap, why is it ok for there to be threads about everyone else having a bad game. But as soon as someone does one about Joe. everyone else is to blame.. Joe sucked more than anyone has tonight..

Yeah, you're right. No one bashes Joe or defends Smoove around here...jsmoovefan. JJ played like $h!t. So did everyone else. Even your boy, unless you just averted your eyes at all the right times.

There's no sense in assigning relative blame in such a complete, total, and utter collapse.

Problem is, he is a bench player...the starters + Craw were just as bad.

Absolutely no disagreement from me. They were an embarrassment.

Edited by niremetal

• Premium Member

Joe was making lazy passes, weak moves to the basket.... just playing overall bad basketball. How can this man think he's worth $25 mill per playing like this on the biggest stage? And I'm a JJ fan! Man he makes it hard to bump for him at times.

• Premium Member

Joe was making lazy passes, weak moves to the basket.... just playing overall bad basketball. How can this man think he's worth $25 mill per playing like this on the biggest stage? And I'm a JJ fan! Man he makes it hard to bump for him at times.

I agree to a certain extent, but...

1) I'm just

2) sayin.'

Yeah, you're right. No one bashes Joe or defends Smoove around here...jsmoovefan. JJ played like $h!t. So did everyone else. Even your boy, unless you just averted your eyes at all the right times.

There's no sense in assigning relative blame in such a complete, total, and utter collapse.

Absolutely no disagreement from me. They were an embarrassment.

Smoove didn't play like crap, I'm not arguing with you on that the end .Joe is our best player so you, and the rest of his fans better get over it when we talk about how much he has sucked in a game..

The 5 turnovers by JJ is unacceptable.

He needs to understand that he may have to be less of a facilitator in this series, and more of a scorer. He only had 6 shot attempts in the 1st half. That's not going to be enough in this series. He's going to have to be waaaay more aggressive than what he played tonight.

Get your shots up JJ and be more aggressive. Less dribbling, and trust your jumper . . because with D-Howard lurking in the lane, the floater may not be the way to go.

Why can't Zaza get some credit?

Had 2 good offensive rebounds and putbacks when he was in in the 2nd quarter, and then dominate Gortat is garbage time...

Zaza will come up huge in Game 2. I liked the way he played tonight. I know one thing, he should get in the game before Jason Collins.

• Premium Member

The 5 turnovers by JJ is unacceptable.

He needs to understand that he may have to be less of a facilitator in this series, and more of a scorer. He only had 6 shot attempts in the 1st half. That's not going to be enough in this series. He's going to have to be waaaay more aggressive than what he played tonight.

Get your shots up JJ and be more aggressive. Less dribbling, and trust your jumper . . because with D-Howard lurking in the lane, the floater may not be the way to go.

That's the most frustrating thing with Joe. Either he's making dumb passes or waiting for the defender to bump-n-grind.