• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Mark Bradley has it Nailed.....

JackB1

http://blogs.ajc.com/mark-bradley-blog/2010/05/04/the-hawks-lose-game-1-by-43-points-and-it-seemed-worse/

you can't; argue with these quotes:

"This is why so few folks outside Atlanta, and many folks in Atlanta, don’t take seriously a team that won 53 games this season and has survived a Game 7 in each of the two springs."

" the visitors decided trying to play sound basketball really wasn’t worth the effort. So they ceased and desisted."

"The Hawks were so consumed by trying to bump and bedevil Howard they stopped running any semblance of an offense"

"the Hawks keep going on the road in postseason and laying these dinosaur eggs and then wondering why we don’t give them credit for being a big-time team."

"Just when you think the Hawks have a chance to do something really good, they offer up a loss that makes you wonder if they’re any good at all."

When I see Jason Collins in the first quarter, I see a coach that is playing scared. Even though it kinda worked, it still shows that the team is throwing their hands up and saying "we can't beat them with our normal tactics."

• Premium Member

http://blogs.ajc.com/mark-bradley-blog/2010/05/04/the-hawks-lose-game-1-by-43-points-and-it-seemed-worse/

you can't; argue with these quotes:

"This is why so few folks outside Atlanta, and many folks in Atlanta, don’t take seriously a team that won 53 games this season and has survived a Game 7 in each of the two springs."

" the visitors decided trying to play sound basketball really wasn’t worth the effort. So they ceased and desisted."

"The Hawks were so consumed by trying to bump and bedevil Howard they stopped running any semblance of an offense"

"the Hawks keep going on the road in postseason and laying these dinosaur eggs and then wondering why we don’t give them credit for being a big-time team."

"Just when you think the Hawks have a chance to do something really good, they offer up a loss that makes you wonder if they’re any good at all."

The quotes are on target for last night. But I have a tough time taking a guy seriously who thinks that checking the box scores and ESPN profiles is a substitute for watching games.

When I see Jason Collins in the first quarter, I see a coach that is playing scared. Even though it kinda worked, it still shows that the team is throwing their hands up and saying "we can't beat them with our normal tactics."

I actually thought that was a smart move.