• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bring on Brad Miller.

Diesel

• Premium Member

You think we can get Miller for the MLE?

He's the offensive C we need to be competitive.

If we get a coach like Avery Johnson, it would be nice to have two guys who can play Pick and roll basketball with Kyle Lowry.

In my mind, this is what I see for the future:

Lowry, Bibby, Teague.

Jamal, Draft pick (praying for Henry)

Joe, Marvin

Smoove, Josh Powell

Horf, BMill, Zaza

Avery Johnson Coaching.

First Draft a BU SG... I would love Xavier Henry but he may be lottery. However, in the absence of him, I guess Greivis Vasquez (1st) or Damion James would be the other guys in our area. I like Vasquez because he's a guy who displays good leadership and will attack the rim... he needs a little more size though. James is just a great athlete.

That's right. Resign Joe.

Then SNT Chillz for Kyle Lowry.

Then finish the team with signings of Josh Powell (Vet Min) and BMill with the MLE.

Lowry should be our target this summer. He's the best kept Secret in basketball.

You think we can get Miller for the MLE?

He's the offensive C we need to be competitive.

If we get a coach like Avery Johnson, it would be nice to have two guys who can play Pick and roll basketball with Kyle Lowry.

In my mind, this is what I see for the future:

Lowry, Bibby, Teague.

Jamal, Draft pick (praying for Henry)

Joe, Marvin

Smoove, Josh Powell

Horf, BMill, Zaza

Avery Johnson Coaching.

First Draft a BU SG... I would love Xavier Henry but he may be lottery. However, in the absence of him, I guess Greivis Vasquez (1st) or Damion James would be the other guys in our area. I like Vasquez because he's a guy who displays good leadership and will attack the rim... he needs a little more size though. James is just a great athlete.

That's right. Resign Joe.

Then SNT Chillz for Kyle Lowry.

Then finish the team with signings of Josh Powell (Vet Min) and BMill with the MLE.

Lowry should be our target this summer. He's the best kept Secret in basketball.

I don't know what you see in Joe. He is not good enough and he has no passion or heart and his jumper is unreliable and he shy's away from contact. On top of that, he is pushing 30 years old. Miller is a good option as a backup center, but he is like 36 and doesn't rebound anymore. I thought Haywood would be a good player to have, but he didn't really work out for Dallas and I don't know if he would work here.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I still think the Hornets could possibly be interesting in taking on the expiring contracts of Crawford and Evans (who probably won't opt out....smh) for Chris Paul. The same could apply for Tony Parker who the Spurs want to move. That gives ATL the PG they have missed the past three playoff seasons. As well as three legit allstar players. (Assuming JJ would resign)

We still wouldn't have that elite superstar the caliber of Lebron, prime-Kobe etc. but Boston proved will 3 good allstar caliber guys and solid role players you can win it all. Chris Paul/Tony Parker, Joe Johnson, Al Horford, Josh Smith, and Marvin Williams along with a functional bench should be able to compete with anyone over a 7 game period