• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe apologizes via Arthur triche Twitter.

plskeepbibby

Would post link but I'm doing it from my phone. At least he acknowledged he was wrong( or someone made him realize that), I will give him credit for acting like a man and apologizing. Regardless of what happens this summer he is no longer public enemy #1 in my eyes.

• Premium Member

http://twitter.com/HawksPRGuy

In speaking w/media 2day, Joe Johnson said he regretted his postgame comments of a day ago, saying things said "in the heat of the moment."

Also said his comments in no way reflect what might happen this summer (free agency), and he "appreciates the support we've gotten in ATL."

Edited by mrhonline

Kenny Smith on Inside the NBA gave him a pass as well, and said that JJ doesn't usually make comments like that. Remember . . . he's the "quiet one".

It's funny though. Smoove said something similar to what JJ said a few weeks back about "we play for each other". He just didn't add the "I could care less that the fans don't show up" part. But I believe Smoove ( and probably most of the other Hawks ) feel the same way as JJ does. They just didn't say it.

Kenny Smith on Inside the NBA gave him a pass as well, and said that JJ doesn't usually make comments like that. Remember . . . he's the "quiet one".

It's funny though. Smoove said something similar to what JJ said a few weeks back about "we play for each other". He just didn't add the "I could care less that the fans don't show up" part. But I believe Smoove ( and probably most of the other Hawks ) feel the same way as JJ does. They just didn't say it.

yeah, Joe is the quiet one.... But his body language still says he is not happy.

:write a letter:

yeah, Joe is the quiet one.... But his body language still says he is not happy.

Would you not be more concerned if he was happy go lucky duriing these beatdowns and the worst games of his careers?

• Moderators

Heat of the moment or not that's a seriously dumb thing to say about what pays your salary. The other players should be pissed because while Joe will walk they have to try to rebuild the damage done. Have fun in New York Joe! Those fans and media will stand behind you 100% even if you lay egg after egg in the playoffs. It's what they're known for. Kind, gentle support.

Well, to look at it through their eyes... They have played well for the last 2 years they have played pretty well and the fans still only come out to see the other team. So, I can see why they may feel this way.

Did they sell out the 1st two games of the Bucks game? I don't think so. This is why they might say/feel this way.

s*** I offer to sell tickets, like 12 games, on here for a total of $200 because I would not be able to make those games . People on here only wanted to buy the Boston, Cav and Lakers tickets :cant believe:

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

Well, to look at it through their eyes... They have played well for the last 2 years they have played pretty well and the fans still only come out to see the other team. So, I can see why they may feel this way.

Did they sell out the 1st two games of the Bucks game? I don't think so. This is why they might say/feel this way.

s*** I offer to sell tickets, like 12 games, on here for a total of $200 because I would not be able to make those games . People on here only wanted to buy the Boston, Cav and Lakers tickets :cant believe:

This city and it's fans suck........ I could not agree more man... Sorry if the truth hurts it is what it is