• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe apologizes via Arthur triche Twitter.

plskeepbibby

• Premium Member

s*** I offer to sell tickets, like 12 games, on here for a total of $200 because I would not be able to make those games . People on here only wanted to buy the Boston, Cav and Lakers tickets :cant believe:

That's a pretty sad commentary there. I know most of my friends were able to sell excess Wizards tix at almost face value a couple years ago through a forum like HS. Then again, it's a lot easier to commute to the Verizon Center than it is to Philips.

Edited by niremetal

Well, to look at it through their eyes... They have played well for the last 2 years they have played pretty well and the fans still only come out to see the other team. So, I can see why they may feel this way.

Did they sell out the 1st two games of the Bucks game? I don't think so. This is why they might say/feel this way.

s*** I offer to sell tickets, like 12 games, on here for a total of $200 because I would not be able to make those games . People on here only wanted to buy the Boston, Cav and Lakers tickets :cant believe:

Good post. Sad but all of it is true. I guess it makes us feel better to just think of JJ as the big bad wolf.

This city and it's fans suck........ I could not agree more man... Sorry if the truth hurts it is what it is

Oh BS, BS,....and might I add BS.

Back in the 80s the announcers would joke about the "late arriving LA crowd"..it was all cool and quaint. If Joe _in Johnson can't get his rear in gear due to a few folks who are looking for a parking spot or stuck on I-75 I have no mercy.

Drive to the hoop and get FTs pal.