• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe will drop 30 points in game 4

I just can't see him going out like that. We may still lose, but dude will show up, whether it's for the money or one possibly last good showing in front of the home crowd, JJ will drop buckets, believe dat. He won't go out like a bia%ch.

ps For those of you wanting to sign and trade JJ I gotta say the scenarios of what we would get back are just sickening. Sign JJ to the deal we offered last summer and GET A NEW COACH. Give this squad one more year with a competent coach, please don't go back to rebuilding. I took about 10 years of that, I just can't handle anymore. I love winning and I'm starting to get used to not looking forward to the draft lottery year in year out. I don't wanna do that anymore. Please keep the team intact with a new coach. Don't fault JJ for iso's...it's not his fault Woody makes him go one on one. :help wanted3:

I just can't see him going out like that. We may still lose, but dude will show up, whether it's for the money or one possibly last good showing in front of the home crowd, JJ will drop buckets, believe dat. He won't go out like a bia%ch.

ps For those of you wanting to sign and trade JJ I gotta say the scenarios of what we would get back are just sickening. Sign JJ to the deal we offered last summer and GET A NEW COACH. Give this squad one more year with a competent coach, please don't go back to rebuilding. I took about 10 years of that, I just can't handle anymore. I love winning and I'm starting to get used to not looking forward to the draft lottery year in year out. I don't wanna do that anymore. Please keep the team intact with a new coach. Don't fault JJ for iso's...it's not his fault Woody makes him go one on one. :help wanted3:

If JJ drops 30 he'll take 32 shots to do it. That's been his M.O. for his career. For the playoffs this year he has taken 184 shots to make 183 points. He's also has 23 turnovers. That means 207 possessions ended with Joe for 183 points. Not sure with his efficiency I want him scoring 30.

• Like 1

Even with a great coach, Joe isnt capable of bring a #1 option on a championship contending team.

2008 Paul Pierce says yes he can. Get a PG that can handle the ball and take pressure off of him and a coach that believes the amswer isn't letting Joe go 1 on 5 all game. Lebron can't even win like that.

• Premium Member

2008 Paul Pierce says yes he can. Get a PG that can handle the ball and take pressure off of him and a coach that believes the amswer isn't letting Joe go 1 on 5 all game. Lebron can't even win like that.

Exactly. I always thought the Big 3 c. 2006/2007 were a good comparison for JJ. By themselves, none can lead a team to contention. But pair them with 1-2 players of comparable caliber and a coach who knows what the hell he's doing, and he can play a key role and be a "co-#1" offensive option.

Edited by niremetal