• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Does Woodson Shakeup Starting Lineup Tonite?

JackB1

It's funny when posters are pointing fingers at each player, but when a player plays good in one game than all the fingers are away from him. Remember how poorly Al played on the road? Very.

Joe Johnson had his game or two, Josh Smith did, Al Horford, and even Jamal. All of them have had good games, but a lot of bad games too. Theres not one person on this team you should give props to. Al might have been the most consistent, but he has played poorly on the road. My point is.. stop giving one player props or pointing a finger at someone for doing something bad. There is no I in team.

Just saying...

I suggested after game 2 this starting lineup.....

C- ZZ

PF Al

SF-Smoove

SG - Craw

PG -Joe

I still believe this lineup is the only way we compete against the Magic.

Smoove and Al offer real help for ZZ and I think their length closing out on 3 pt shooters disrupts shots or chases them off of the 3 pt line. I rather give up 2s than 3s. Al is mobile enough to closeout on Lewis and would punish him in the post.

Since we have not shot well, this lineup would also help us rebound.

C- ZZ

PF Al

SF-Smoove

SG - Craw

PG -Joe

Smoove and Al offer real help for ZZ and I think their length closing out on 3 pt shooters disrupts shots or chases them off of the 3 pt line. I rather give up 2s than 3s. Al is mobile enough to closeout on Lewis and would punish him in the post.

I could go with that lineup and I would play them until they fouled out or passed out.

C- ZZ

PF Al

SF-Smoove

SG - Craw

PG -Joe

One thing I thought that would give us a chance in this series was being able to abus Rashard Lewis. I figured we would post him up and be able to get easy buckets against him. Smoove should be punshing Lewis down there. The problem is Josh wants to play 20ft out and face up shooting jumpers like he is Lewis. The same could be said for Matt Barnes. Post him up with Josh. That way they would have to play JJ straight up.

I fixed it again.

If you're going to shake up the lineup, this is what I'd do. And it goes against everything I believe in regarding Smoove. But this lineup puts all of our firepower on the floor to begin the game, plus inserts Zaza into the lineup to deal with Dwight from the beginning. It also puts Horford at PF, where he has been most effective.

Starting Teague and Mo Evans ( who has the worst playoff shooting % on the team ), isn't going to solve anything.

Josh at the 3 is a disaster. It didn't work last night and all it does is give Josh liscence to dribble more and throw up jumpers.

Josh at the 3 is a disaster. It didn't work last night and all it does is give Josh liscence to dribble more and throw up jumpers.

Doesn't matter, Marvin and Mo give us nothing.

Smoove at the three would at least help us rebound and would be good for weak side blocks on Howard.

• Moderators

I fixed it again.

If you're going to shake up the lineup, this is what I'd do. And it goes against everything I believe in regarding Smoove. But this lineup puts all of our firepower on the floor to begin the game, plus inserts Zaza into the lineup to deal with Dwight from the beginning. It also puts Horford at PF, where he has been most effective.

Starting Teague and Mo Evans ( who has the worst playoff shooting % on the team ), isn't going to solve anything.

Now that is a more intriguing lineup shakeup to me.

Even though this thread has some truth to it, Horford has not been above all others. Woody would never make an example of Joe and that would end Woody's career since this is a player's league. We need more from everybody, Marvin, Bibby, Crawford and rest of the d**n crew.