• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I'm back...

TheDude

been gone awhile but finally back... gotta few things to say

Goodbye Woody...thank you for your service but long long overdue....i'd like to hear some comments for possible replacements..i'd like to have someone who can actually put a fire under some players asses..

Joe is a good 2nd star on a team.. a Scottie Pippen if you will...i think we should keep him as there aren't better options we can afford

as far as roster improvement goes our best hope is getting rid of Marvin Williams...Joe can play the 3 and Crawford the 2...we really need Teage to be coached up to start at point...

we need to draft a center (Solomon Alibi will be a great player in this league)...while i think a josh-al tandem can be good, unfortunately Dwight Howard is in our league and for a very long time...Orlando will have to be dealt with for a long time and this has to be addressed...

if Marvin can be benched or traded for solid bench players that would be good..bringing Childress back would also be good for the bench..we can still have a solid bench..cuz we sure as hell aren't going to get a centerout of a marvin trade or hell, even a josh smith trade..they just aren't out there...

Bibby is a great BACKUP point guard..this is why Teague needs to get playing time and pushed on developing...

Teague/Bibby

Crawford/bench player from Marvin trade

JJ/Childress

Josh

Al

if we can get it where bibby and childress are bench players, then our bench isn't so bad...but marvin wouldh ave to be traded and i'm not sure if we'd trade him to get bench help or if by miracle we can get solid bench play, either way, we still gotta deal with dwight

at some point giving up 2 points is better than giving up 3..you have to guard Dwight straight up, let him get his points and hope he gets some charges...we were almost too worried about him and he still rocked us..but the 3s killed us..plus this refuse-to-change switching D killed us versus Milwaukee..hope the new coach understands this.

question about a dreamwordl scenario...i see dewayne wade as the likeliest of the superstars to leave..anyway to trade Josh in some way to get him like in a sign and trade?

• Like 1

Marvin has a lot of talent, I am still high on him. Welcome back.