• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Creative ways to get Lebron

MVP23

Before people flip out i know we cant get him and i have a strong dislike for his travelness but we would become instant favorites. Not to mention he says for his contract with the ticket sales and all of that good stuff. Play video game general manager and bring him to phillips.

uhh naw man its just about impossible to get him. he said he wants to be the first billion dollar athlete and the hawks wont help him with that cause there is no way in hell he's going to make 50 mil a year in atlanta! atleast not while the asg is here.

we should be used to it.

I really shouldn't entertain this but let me explain what it would take to get him.

First, You would have to get him to agree to come to Atlanta.

Second, You would have to give up enough salary to get him and some of it needs to be replacement salary. That means trading JJ in the mix.

Thirdly, You would have to clear Chilldress' cap hold.

Fourth, you would need to send Marvin Williams packing because they play the same position.

So here is a "how it could go down". You would have to trade JJ to a market he wants (IE Chicago), Chicago would have to be willing to get involved in the 3 way and send parts to Cleveland. Then you would have to send Marvin to Cleveland and sign Chillz. There would have to be draft picks involved and you would have to take back a salary dump player to make the salaries match because we are starting out over the cap and so is Cleveland.

If you were successful (which you would not be because there is no way Chicago is trading enough to Cleveland to help them), you would have Teague, Crawford, Lebron, Smith, Horford and have Bibby, Chillz, Zaza first off the bench. You would then need to sign nothing but minimum scrubs to fill the gap because you are out of salary. Now it's not happening but I just want you to see how ridiculous that is. You have to get 2 players to agree to sign in certain markets that are within their current conference and get those 3 teams to cooperate and all believe they are getting the best of the deal. Cleveland would never agree to a sign and trade within the conference that strengthens 2 rivals no matter what they think they're getting back (which is probably 2-3 future firsts)