• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Michael Gearon Jr Speaks…

Brotha2ThaNite

Ok, I was just listening to 680. They were playing this clip they said came from Hawks.com. They said it is from a video clip Michael Gearon Jr did with HomeTeam Brandon Leak.

From this clip Jr talked about how the Hawks played like a “deer in headlights.”

He defends JJ says it was just in the heat of the moment, which I did understand.

He talked about how Collins, Joe Smith… was brought here for playing time in the playoffs. This is crazy because I was saying to myself a lot…. WTH is Joe Smith on the bench??? Lol

He also, thought Teague should have been played more. I don’t know if he was talking about in the playoffs or just the season, period.

If any of you can find this clip, please post it. My job has some kind of block from Youtube and some other video format.

• Premium Member

Ok, I was just listening to 680. They were playing this clip they said came from Hawks.com. They said it is from a video clip Michael Gearon Jr did with HomeTeam Brandon Leak.

From this clip Jr talked about how the Hawks played like a “deer in headlights.”

He defends JJ says it was just in the heat of the moment, which I did understand.

He talked about how Collins, Joe Smith… was brought here for playing time in the playoffs. This is crazy because I was saying to myself a lot…. WTH is Joe Smith on the bench??? Lol

He also, thought Teague should have been played more. I don’t know if he was talking about in the playoffs or just the season, period.

If any of you can find this clip, please post it. My job has some kind of block from Youtube and some other video format.

Did you see how bad Joe Smith was playing when he did get minutes? Now I'll agree with Teague and Collins but Joe Smith had no business on the floor.

Did you see how bad Joe Smith was playing when he did get minutes? Now I'll agree with Teague and Collins but Joe Smith had no business on the floor.

Agreed.

Joe Smith cannot guard the SF's that the Magic play at PF. He has no business chasing Lewis or Anderson around the perimeter. At time they play Barnes or Petrus at PF for limited stretches.

Put a fork in Joe Smith........he is done.

Edited by coachx

Joe Smith added NOTHING to our lineup. I think we gave up on Solo too fast. At least he was young and improving.

The Joe Smith signing was one of Sund's few bad moves. But then again, Woody probably gave him no defined role.

I would love to hear Joe Smith's opinions on Woody. He has been around and could give a good perspective.

Joe Smith added NOTHING to our lineup. I think we gave up on Solo too fast. At least he was young and improving.

The Joe Smith signing was one of Sund's few bad moves. But then again, Woody probably gave him no defined role.

I would love to hear Joe Smith's opinions on Woody. He has been around and could give a good perspective.

Man, to defend Joe Smith...... Man, he is old. I don't think he played any mins against the Bucks. An Old man like Joe needs to warm up the knees. He needed about 6mins a game, starting from the last 3 games of the season---- LOL

There was nothing wrong with Joe smith . Woody has got to learn how to let your backups play just like he let jamal play . The problem was he was not willing to sit Josh for any length of time in order to allow Joe to just play . I think Joe wouldve been fine if we worked him NEXT TO AL and stopped pairing him with Zaza . he has a excellent spot up jumpshot and moves well without the ball.