• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Andy Katz Preseason rankings has UGA

AHawks89

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=5179956

"

25. Georgia: If you're looking for a sleeper in the 25 slot, then I've got one in Georgia. The Bulldogs have two of the top talents in the SEC in Trey Thompkins and Travis Leslie. If you haven't seen these two perform, you're missing a good show. UGA also adds a terrific scorer in Tennessee State transfer Gerald Robinson Jr. The Bulldogs slowly developed into a big-time pest in their first year under Mark Fox. Remember, this team beat Illinois, took out Georgia Tech and Florida, crushed Tennessee and Vanderbilt and gave Kentucky a serious scare in Lexington. Georgia will be taken seriously from the outset next season. Don't sleep on the Dawgs. "

Three years ago, I always told myself that I could see UGA being a contender in the NCAA. I hope to see much improvement this season. Any UGA fans out here or GT fans? I'm all UGA.

I did not know what forum to put this in, so if this is the wrong forum, please tell me! Still new to this site!

Go Dawgs!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=5179956

"

25. Georgia: If you're looking for a sleeper in the 25 slot, then I've got one in Georgia. The Bulldogs have two of the top talents in the SEC in Trey Thompkins and Travis Leslie. If you haven't seen these two perform, you're missing a good show. UGA also adds a terrific scorer in Tennessee State transfer Gerald Robinson Jr. The Bulldogs slowly developed into a big-time pest in their first year under Mark Fox. Remember, this team beat Illinois, took out Georgia Tech and Florida, crushed Tennessee and Vanderbilt and gave Kentucky a serious scare in Lexington. Georgia will be taken seriously from the outset next season. Don't sleep on the Dawgs. "

Three years ago, I always told myself that I could see UGA being a contender in the NCAA. I hope to see much improvement this season. Any UGA fans out here or GT fans? I'm all UGA.

I did not know what forum to put this in, so if this is the wrong forum, please tell me! Still new to this site!

Go Dawgs!

Wow. The Big 10 has 3 of the top 6 pre-pre-pre-season? Not sure if that holds water or not, even being a fan. Love pre-season rankings 5 months away....

No doubt, UGA should have their best squad since before the Tony Cole rat ran his mouth on Harrick and gang. The combo of Thompkins/Leslie is crazy good but this team all of a sudden becomes deeper with the guy Robinson and added depth with a couple of recruits like Cady Lalanne. Plus you already have Price/Barnes in the front court along with the 2 young Guards they already have. I wouldn't be surprised to see UGA make the tourney pretty easily next season. That's how high i am on them.

GTech isn't going to be as bad as some will make them out to be either.

You're right! They'll be even worse. :)

No doubt, UGA should have their best squad since before the Tony Cole rat ran his mouth on Harrick and gang. The combo of Thompkins/Leslie is crazy good but this team all of a sudden becomes deeper with the guy Robinson and added depth with a couple of recruits like Cady Lalanne. Plus you already have Price/Barnes in the front court along with the 2 young Guards they already have. I wouldn't be surprised to see UGA make the tourney pretty easily next season. That's how high i am on them.

There will be a role reversal this year.

Tech had high expectations last year. This year they will be able to sneak up on people/

Last year it was UGA sneaking up on people. Now with a preseason ranking teams will not over look them early on.

It should really be an interesting year. Can the Dawgs handle any sort of expectations ? Can Tech come together better as a team without the expectations ?

Will Coach Fox still seem like a up & comer and Hewitt seem like a has been 10 months from now ? A lot can change in 10 months.