• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

So far so good.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Mo opting out is a great thing. That's a cool 3 Million into the bankroll.

Woody not coming back is good if we get the right guy to replace him.

What I would like to see from here:

1. Sam Mitchell hired. He shouldn't be too expensive.

2. Joe resigned. 6 years but not max.

3. Chillz signed and kept or traded for Thabeet.

4. Sund Entertaining Marvin trades ...

Mo opting out is a great thing. That's a cool 3 Million into the bankroll.

Woody not coming back is good if we get the right guy to replace him.

What I would like to see from here:

1. Sam Mitchell hired. He shouldn't be too expensive.

2. Joe resigned. 6 years but not max.

3. Chillz signed and kept or traded for Thabeet.

4. Sund Entertaining Marvin trades ...

I like #2 and I would bet #4 is going on as we speak. #3 isnt going to happen any time soo because you cant give up on a high pick that quickly especially a big man and certainly not for Chills. As for #1 why S.M.? What has he ever done that Woody didnt do?

Edited by NJHAWK

• Premium Member

I like #2 and I would bet #4 is going on as we speak. #3 isnt going to happen any time soo because you cant give up on a high pick that quickly especially a big man and certainly not for Chills. As for #1 why S.M.? What has he ever done that Woody didnt do?

SM was coach of the year. SM is a very good X and O guy who specialized in building uptempo offense and making guys work on defense. SM took a team of nothing and made them overacheive their way to the division championship.

SM would coach Woody right under a table.

SM got a bad deal in Toronto. He was fired because of the GM not because of his coaching.

SM was coach of the year. SM is a very good X and O guy who specialized in building uptempo offense and making guys work on defense. SM took a team of nothing and made them overacheive their way to the division championship.

SM would coach Woody right under a table.

SM got a bad deal in Toronto. He was fired because of the GM not because of his coaching.

Im going to play devils advocate here and say he hasnt had nearly the success Woody had. His best year was with a healthy T.J. Ford who when healthy WAS a style of offense. They also had Bosh. It was a fine job of coaching indeed but they regressed without Ford. I wouldnt hate a Sam Mitchell hireing but I dont know how much of an improvement he is.

Edited by NJHAWK

• Premium Member

Im going to play devils advocate here and say he hasnt had nearly the success Woody had. His best year was with a healthy T.J. Ford who when healthy WAS a style of offense. They also had Bosh. It was a fine job of coaching indeed but they regressed without Ford. I wouldnt hate a Sam Mitchell hireing but I dont know how much of an improvement he is.

I know that Sam Is clearer when it comes to teaching offense and preparing his team to play. I think he's good at defense. During his best year, he was able to get that team (filled with Eurosoft) to play good defense.