• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

USHER Raymond IV

Hoopsterino

Usher an entertainer, most of them do not have the funds to buy a franchise. It takes lots of money for that.

Usher an entertainer, most of them do not have the funds to buy a franchise. It takes lots of money for that.

Yes it does take tons of dough, no question about it.

But................Usher is waaaaaay more than just an entertainer. He is very, very talented in ALL areas of his craft, writing, creating, producing, investing, and yes...........entertaining.

I think we would all be surprised to learn what his NET worth is. And, it grows daily.

Yes it does take tons of dough, no question about it.

But................Usher is waaaaaay more than just an entertainer. He is very, very talented in ALL areas of his craft, writing, creating, producing, investing, and yes...........entertaining.

I think we would all be surprised to learn what his NET worth is. And, it grows daily.

I think you may be overvaluing what a singer/producer/entertainer makes. You're also undervaluing how much a singer/producer/entertainer spends. I promise you his equity is VERY minimal. Not even close to become a majority owner and a zillion miles away from owning one outright.

I think you may be overvaluing what a singer/producer/entertainer makes. You're also undervaluing how much a singer/producer/entertainer spends. I promise you his equity is VERY minimal. Not even close to become a majority owner and a zillion miles away from owning one outright.

You may be right about the part..........................."what he spends" !!!

Just wishful thinking. I look at the Falcon franchise and see what a H U G E difference Arthur Blank the owner has made with his savy, passion for excellence, passion for Atlanta, and of course.............his MONEY.

It would be great if ALL Pro sports teams in Atlanta were owned by the same kind of owner.............................the same kind of passion for excellence.