• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Bye Bye MIKE WOODSON music video from 790 the zone

NJHAWK

That vid is as embarrassing to watch as the Cleveland vid to keep Lebron. :shake_puter:

No way nothing could be as emabarrassing as that Lebron video. They may have just said they were willing to " service Lebron" to keep him in Clevland.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Well! That was unnecessary.

Almost the same effect as the Conklin Dairy Farms video that came out last week. I couldn't get past 20 seconds of it without crying.

"Hello, EEOC? It's me, Mike Woodson. How come those busters over at 790 have a paycheck and I don't? They can't even dance!"

~lw3

It's somewhat funny. More corny than funny though. And the racial references didn't make the song any more funny. But if anything, it simply shows how delusional the fan base really is.

We hadn't won a damn thing for 9 straight years until last year's breakthrough vs Miami. But now the fans act like we're supposed to be this championship contender who should be able to play with anybody. The Milwaukee and especially the Orlando series was very frustrating. But with Orlando, it's obvious we didn't match up with them at all. That doesn't excuse Woody, nor the players for putting up more of an effort though.

Hopefully, everything will turn out well for us with a new coach and a possible different mix of players.

But be careful for what you wish for . . you just might regret it in the long run.

It's like I said on the AJC board. This team hasn't nearly been successful enough for a long enough time, to see the sort of apathy that we see from the fan base. But it is what it is I guess.

• Like 1

• Moderators

That doesn't excuse Woody, nor the players for putting up more of an effort though.

This = worst post-season performance in NBA history. Nearly losing to a completely overmatched Mil missing its two best veteran players and then posting the most lopsided sweep in NBA history in a #2 v. #3 seed matchup. Just terrible.

That said, I'm not a fan of the video. I turned it off halfway through.