TOP 50 NBA FREE AGENTS

dakast

Too much info to cut and paste my friends........so check out the link

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/04/06/top-50-2010-nba-free-agents/

First thing I noticed. No Maurice Evans. Hey Woody. There are nearly 2 free agents per team here. How could a guy consistently in your top 8 rotation not be on the list? Oh that's right. Because he shouldn't be on the floor.

Second thing I noticed. Josh Childress is on the list. I keep forgetting he has restricted free agent status. In a summer when lots of teams have tons of money, it could be possible to dump Chillz to another team on the first day of free agency. We could play facillitator and move Chillz, package Bibby by adding a pick and make ourselves a player in free agency.

Teams aren't allowed to tamper before July 1st but the Hawks could facillitate. Just throwing it out there. Never thought of it in that order before. Chillz' cap hold is 10 + million.

What if the Hawks turned the reins over to Teague at the point and got Steve Blake for the backup? By dumping Josh Childress' cap hold and Bibby's salary, we could clear up enough room to bring back one more good piece. Additionally, there are other moves that could make this work, other point guards out there. With all the turmoil in Greece right now and all the money in New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Miami, this may be a perfect time for Chillz to bring back the fro.

can we get yao? he sure is a center. picture him and big al, wow! joe and josh smith for yao?

Tracy McGrady, SF (unrestricted): Two words -- veteran minimum.

really? with him just standing in a hawk jersey would make us look good... maybe him and yao?

Edited by bonethugz

Two mid level guys that interest me on this list are Luke Ridnour and Raymond Felton.

Luke Ridnour is a solid overall point guard. This past season, he averaged 17.4 P/36, 6.6 A/36 and posted a PER of 17.7, TS% of .570, eFG% of .528, and an assist percentage of 31.8. He had a very good season and was a very efficient scorer.

Raymond Felton is a better defender than Luke Ridnour but not as efficient an offensive player. He is however a solid player who is poised to break out. I think he's the type of point guard that can dictate the pace of the game if given a chance.