• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Nocioni and Hedo

Lol, I'm trying to trade an asset for good value, what should I say to the press? "Andres is an overpaid garbage man whom my 3 other young forwards beat out for time now give me Dwyane Wade please"

So you don't want Nocioni Crawful?

Sac was a bad situation for Noc. They aren't very good and are playing their young players all the minutes to gain experience. Does that mean he sucks as a player? Trading him is better than buying Noc out.

Have I doubted his usefulness as a player? You can see that in two trade threads, one here and another on RealGM where I've actually said I wouldn't mind him if a) it helps us get rid of a similar bad contract (Bibby) or b) nets us a bigger piece (one of their bigs). What I'm questioning is why you think a team that already has an overabundance of SFs would be willing to accept another two in exchange for him? How does that make any reasonable sense? When you trade from an area of great depth you do it to fill out other areas where you lack depth. You're over here talking about "well if Marvin can't get minutes there he's done" but the guy you killing yourself over couldn't either. Is that indicative of his skill, his lack of upside or just the serious depth there? I don't know, I'll say a lil of each. I could even add that since he arrived there as nothing more than trade filler in the first place, the only reason why he even got as many minutes as he did was so that they could muster up any interest for him so they could move him. All are logical points but I guess Marvin hate outweighs logic.