• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Interesting quote from the ajc concerning JJ

Wurider05

My link

The Hawks also want to move away from an isolation-heavy offensive approach that was influenced by guard Joe Johnson’s playing style. Johnson is eligible to become a free agent next month, and the Hawks still want to re-sign him.

A person with knowledge of Johnson’s plans said he’s still open to returning. But the person said the new coach would have to sell Johnson on relying more on his teammates offensively and ensure him that locker-room chemistry would improve.

The fact the we constantly ran ISO Joe was probably the source of locker room chemistry problems. I maybe wrong but I think there maybe be a problem between JJ and Horf. Will Joe buy into the team concept?? Can he buy into the team concept?

There are alot of questions that need to be answered if we are going to move forward!!

Edited by Wurider05

My link

The Hawks also want to move away from an isolation-heavy offensive approach that was influenced by guard Joe Johnson’s playing style. Johnson is eligible to become a free agent next month, and the Hawks still want to re-sign him.

A person with knowledge of Johnson’s plans said he’s still open to returning. But the person said the new coach would have to sell Johnson on relying more on his teammates offensively and ensure him that locker-room chemistry would improve.

The fact the we constantly ran ISO Joe was probably the source of locker room chemistry problems. I maybe wrong but I think there maybe be a problem between JJ and Horf. Will Joe buy into the team concept?? Can he buy into the team concept?

There are alot of questions that need to be answered if we are going to move forward!!

if we resign joe we will be paying iso slow tempo basketball,so we might as well leave teague on the bench as jj will have the ball in his hands

My link

This is exactly what I have been trying to let everyone here know, since I signed up for this MB a month ago.

So it looks like even Joe wants some of the load taken off from him that Woody gave him. Even more of a reason why it was good to get rid of Woody.....the guy was burning JJ into the ground.

I don't follow your interpretation. "The Hawks also want to move away from an isolation-heavy offensive

approach that was influenced by guard Joe Johnson’s playing style", this is the way Joe and Woody

wanted it! This is what caused dissension in the locker room with Josh, Al, and maybe Marvin. Joe

controlled Woody, and to heck with the true strengths of the rest of the team.

• Like 1

If JJ really wants 40% of the shots he needs to move on. NYK seem like the only team that will give him that. I just hope we can SnT him to what ever team takes hom and his iso game