• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Larry's Drew Offense

Wurider05

Oh yay! I can't wait to see how our players (some of whom seem to have difficulty with the fundamentals!!) react to going from learning 4th grade science to learning quantum physics.

I'm as excited as anyone to potentially see us running a real offense but if that is a direct, intentionally made, and accurate quote from LD then I have to wonder what he's smoking considering the motion offense already exists in the NBA and there are other advanced offenses like the triangle. But if he really does install something revolutionary then he could be following in the great Phil Jacksons footsteps.

A little off topic but every time I read or write the word LD I can't help but think of Leon saying it to Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

curb-your-enthusiasm-season-7-20091201054530094.jpg

• Like 1

A little off topic but every time I read or write the word LD I can't help but think of Leon saying it to Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

curb-your-enthusiasm-season-7-20091201054530094.jpg

Haha! And here I was thinking I was the only one. Every mention of LD reminds me of Curb.

• Moderators

wait!.........................LD did say that he would install a new offense never been seen before, right? no joking...do you have a link and if so please post it! im so fired up to know!

He had me at "I will install an offense."

• Like 1