• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Some things and some dangers.

Diesel

I don't think so D. I think he is gone.

You could be right, but with a new CBA on the horizon (owners are fed up paying 8 to 15 mill for players who do not produce) any free agent who does not take that 6th year is going to regret it IMO. Sund can play hardball as far as a SNT goes and we can offer 20 million more due to that 6th year.

If Lebron bolts for NY it will be for marketing reasons but I think Lebron is going to stay in Cleveland for that 6th year. Bosh may be the only top 4 player who moves and that is due to his team being in Canada. Boozer is gone because I do not think he will get a six year max from anyone. I would pay Lee over Boozer for the long term.

If JJ bolts it will hurt us; but it may hurt him just as badly.

You could be right, but with a new CBA on the horizon (owners are fed up paying 8 to 15 mill for players who do not produce) any free agent who does not take that 6th year is going to regret it IMO. Sund can play hardball as far as a SNT goes and we can offer 20 million more due to that 6th year.

If Lebron bolts for NY it will be for marketing reasons but I think Lebron is going to stay in Cleveland for that 6th year. Bosh may be the only top 4 player who moves and that is due to his team being in Canada. Boozer is gone because I do not think he will get a six year max from anyone. I would pay Lee over Boozer for the long term.

If JJ bolts it will hurt us; but it may hurt him just as badly.

I forgot about Lee. I like his game.