• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Andris Biedrins or Monta Ellis?

mrhonline

• Premium Member

Sounds like both are fully available for the right financial package. Anyone interested? If so, can you come up with a deal that saves Golden State a crapload of money? Would the ASG be willing to take on a bunch of money long-term?

Smoove>> Biedrinis any day of the week. Like you guys have been trying to make this trade happen for years now lol..

I agree. Biendrins is not a good defensive player, especially when it comes to bigger guys who can score. People act like he's much bigger than Smoove, but the only thing Biendrins has over Smoove, is maybe 2 inches of height. He's not heavier than Smoove, nor is he a better defender at the rim than Smoove. He's definitely not better offensively than Smoove. LOL . . Biendrins, in the little time he played last year because of injury, shot 4 - 25 from the FT line.

4 - 25

That's 16%

Golden St would do a Smoove for Biendrins trade with the quickness, and laugh at us as soon as the deal is finalized.

I agree. Biendrins is not a good defensive player, especially when it comes to bigger guys who can score. People act like he's much bigger than Smoove, but the only thing Biendrins has over Smoove, is maybe 2 inches of height. He's not heavier than Smoove, nor is he a better defender at the rim than Smoove. He's definitely not better offensively than Smoove. LOL . . Biendrins, in the little time he played last year because of injury, shot 4 - 25 from the FT line.

4 - 25

That's 16%

Golden St would do a Smoove for Biendrins trade with the quickness, and laugh at us as soon as the deal is finalized.

Right, I just don't get why people still want him here. he's injury prone, and hasn't shown anything to warrant such a trade..

• Premium Member

Biedrins two or three years ago looked ready to become an elite big man and he has spiraled downwards since. The guy has lost all confidence in his offensive game and Don Nelson is so nutty as a coach that almost no player gets consistent minutes, games played or roles. Biedrins has shown he has tons of talent esp. as a defender and rebounder but I'm not willing to take the risk and contract he has.

Ellis is a chucker that I think set a turnover record this past season. Absolutely no interest.

If yall hate my Joe Bashing, I would be insufferable if we got Ellis. He and Arenas make my stomach bubble and boil watching them play. I love Stephen Curry and hope that he never has to share a locker room, let alone the floor and the ball, with that guy. Don't care that much for Wall as far as what I've seen, but his development would be set back considerably playing with Gangster Nerd.

Edited by benhillboy