• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Bill Simmons / Chad Ford "mock" draft

Admin

phpcgHLdvsimmons_bill_55.jpgsportsguy33: No. 24: Grievis Vasquez for Atlanta. They need someone who can take over for Mike Bibby after he's embalmed next week.

3:36 spacer.gif[Comment From Patrick Patterson: ] I'm dying here...you picked me, then changed the pick, then drafted freakin' Grievis Vasquez over me?

phpcgHLdvsimmons_bill_55.jpgspacer.gifsportsguy33: Damn, I thought Patterson was gone. We screwed up.

phpcgHLdvsimmons_bill_55.jpgspacer.gifsportsguy33: I don't think Patterson gets by Atlanta at No. 24, I change my pick.

phpFm6Zbjford_chad_55.jpgspacer.gifChad Ford, ESPN Insider: Too late. Wow. Grevis Vasquez? The only wing slower than Adam Morrison. I think Bill is hoping to populate the league with guys like Morrison and Vasquez so guys like him have a chance of making the league again.

phpcgHLdvsimmons_bill_55.jpgspacer.gifsportsguy33: I changed my pick! You're making fun of a pick that no longer exists.

phpcgHLdvsimmons_bill_55.jpgspacer.gifsportsguy33: PS: I don't think Patterson gets by Boston at No. 19. Danny would take him just as trade bait...

phpFm6Zbjford_chad_55.jpgspacer.gifChad Ford, ESPN Insider: I'm making you stand by your Vasquez pick and I'm giving Patrick Patterson to the Grizzlies ...