• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Daniel Orton might not be better than Randolph Morris

Admin

He might end up being a stud but I sure am glad that he's not going to be a Hawk at this point based on what Bilas just said about some people don't see him as a better prospect than Randolph Morris coming out of Kentucky.

LOL then he really struggled saying his name for ESPN and I was picturing him missing layups as someone mentioned about him in another thread, like saying his name was trying to make a layup.

All I have to say is remember what Jay Bilas had to say about Josh Smith.

Orton >>> Morris (which doesn't mean much considering how low that bar is set)

Bilas didn't say that was his opinion of Orton, he said that he's heard several people say that. He thought it was a pretty good pick if I remember correctly.

Keep in mind that when Morris was going into his senior year of high school he was considered a better prospect than Dwight Howard.

• Moderators

Bilas didn't say that was his opinion of Orton, he said that he's heard several people say that. He thought it was a pretty good pick if I remember correctly.

Keep in mind that when Morris was going into his senior year of high school he was considered a better prospect than Dwight Howard.

By the time Morris left Kentucky, he was known to be a soft big man. It is just pretty ridiculous statement to make about a guy who was more desired than Whiteside, Alabi and others when you are comparing him to someone who wasn't even desired with the last pick in the second round of the draft.