• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My head is spinning

Brotha2ThaNite

I don't know who to trust now. From every read it is like the person who is writting the story is SO SURE his source brother is right. LOL

OUT of all these stories which one seem to be more true to you because my head is spinning? lol

PS: sorry I made this about 1hr ago. I forgot to click save. As soon as I click save, a few minutes ago, I now see a topic just like this one. lol

Sorry.... delete Mods please.

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

• Moderators

You have to wonder what kind of feel people have picked up on JJ. We've seen Joe to "X" but not one rumor or story about his staying in Atlanta.

How about the story quoting Al as saying he thinks JJ will stay? Isn't that at least as credible as some of these other reports from anonymous sources (that all contract eachother)?

• Premium Member

How about the story quoting Al as saying he thinks JJ will stay? Isn't that at least as credible as some of these other reports from anonymous sources (that all contract eachother)?

Not when Al said in the article he hasn't talked to Joe. At least some of these other stories are coming from "sources close to JJ" which reads as if they are relating what his current state of mind is.

Not when Al said in the article he hasn't talked to Joe. At least some of these other stories are coming from "sources close to JJ" which reads as if they are relating what his current state of mind is.

Could have a been something JJ talked about with a teamate through the season and it could be Al just being politically correct.

Here is the only time I heard JJ talk about the NY talk of him going there. Take it for what it's worth. This was before the playoff started. He even talked about how they need the fans to come out LOL

http://www.stationcaster.com/player.php?s=87&c=672&f=52189

He starts talking about it at the 2:20 mark

(Go down until you see "Hawks Gaurd Joe Johnson")

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

• Moderators

I find the "sources close to JJ" to be woefully unreliable at this point. It seems like newspapers in every market are running some version of "JJ would like to come here" that is based on something no more credible than Al's speculation.

I find the "sources close to JJ" to be woefully unreliable at this point. It seems like newspapers in every market are running some version of "JJ would like to come here" that is based on something no more credible than Al's speculation.

That "source" in each instance is his agent who wants as robust a market for his clients services as possible - both to illicit offers from other teams and to force the Hawks to pony up a max deal.