• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson and Josh Childress

terrellgroup

Hello all, I have some questions about some trade rumors.

I believe I read somewhere that we can move Josh to Washington for McGee and another player?

Currently the rumor is, we can sign and trade JJ to Dallas for Haywood and Butler?

In addition, we can grab Salmon from the Bucks? or Morrow?

If this is true, that would mean :

ZaZa, Haywood, McGee

Horf, Josh

Butler,Marvin

Salmon, or Morrow, and Crawford

Teague , Bibby

All things being true, this would be an amazing squad. An Eastern conference contender

Are there any truth to these rumors?

If so, I'm excited about next year.

• Like 1

I believe I read somewhere that we can move Josh to Washington for McGee and another player?

Currently the rumor is, we can sign and trade JJ to Dallas for Haywood and Butler?

ZaZa, Haywood, McGee

Horf, Josh

Butler,Marvin

Teague , Bibby

All things being true, this would be an amazing squad. An Eastern conference contender

yesss mannnn ur soo riteee if we could do this we would be SICK an a real east contender so lets get this done!!!!! NOW!!!! :phone:

Saw a report where Al said JJ woulod return to Atl. Is that just the party line? or does he know somehting?

I've been trying not to start a new thread on this but anyone expecting JJ back in the ATL next year is fooling themself.

We offered JJ 60 million over 4 years. That is 59 million dollars less than he can get in a 6 year deal in a sign and trade right now. Should that sign and trade be to a state without state taxes, that is an additional savings of about 7.5 million. It is in Johnson's best interest to leave Atlanta. The ownership group is not going to pay him 119 million for 6 years. Another team will. In the world of negotiating, we are $59 million apart to start with. The only reason to move on JJ's part is giving a hometown discount. He already burned that bridge with the fans. JJ is gone. Best to start deciding how to get the most out of him being gone.

• Like 1

I've been trying not to start a new thread on this but anyone expecting JJ back in the ATL next year is fooling themself.

We offered JJ 60 million over 4 years. That is 59 million dollars less than he can get in a 6 year deal in a sign and trade right now. Should that sign and trade be to a state without state taxes, that is an additional savings of about 7.5 million. It is in Johnson's best interest to leave Atlanta. The ownership group is not going to pay him 119 million for 6 years. Another team will. In the world of negotiating, we are $59 million apart to start with. The only reason to move on JJ's part is giving a hometown discount. He already burned that bridge with the fans. JJ is gone. Best to start deciding how to get the most out of him being gone.

I 100% agree, so what direction the Hawks should take. I like the line up I listed, are these trades and pickups legimate or wishful thinking?

I 100% agree, so what direction the Hawks should take. I like the line up I listed, are these trades and pickups legimate or wishful thinking?

Childress to Washington would have been realistic except Blatchey opted for surgery....McGee is much more needed now.

Salmon is going to sign as a leftover prize for someone who loses out on the elite players in FA at 6-8 million. We can't afford him without Cap gymnastics.

Sorry but this doesn't work. I'll be posting a new thread here soon talking about the cap. Check for that.

ZaZa, Haywood, McGee

Horf, Josh

Butler,Marvin

Teague , Bibby

Where's Crawford 2.0?? :cant believe: :angry: