• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sign And Trade Joe And Future 1st Round Picks For Carmelo

BusBoyIsBack

I think Megan Fox asking me out is more likely than the Nuggets trading Melo.

There's a better chance of me walking in my bedroom tonight, only to find Megan Fox, Zoe Saldana, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, and my wife laying on the bed naked than there is of 1) JJ wanting to go to Denver, 2) JJ wanting to go there without Carmelo, and 3) Denver trading Carmelo.

Edited by Dejay

There's a better chance of me walking in my bedroom tonight, only to find Megan Fox, Zoe Saldana, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, and my wife laying on the bed naked than there is of 1) JJ wanting to go to Denver, 2) JJ wanting to go there without Carmelo, and 3) Denver trading Carmelo.

If you find that, PM me and I'll be over in a jiffy. I will bring the jimmy's, LOL.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

If you find that, PM me and I'll be over in a jiffy. I will bring the jimmy's, LOL.

LOLOL....don't hold your breath :go ahead: . One trip to Starship and I'll be in business....

Edited by Dejay

If this team found a way to land Melo and JJ without giving up Horford that is one helluva a start towards competing for the title. It certainly seems like wishful thinking though. JJ and Melo are 2nd tier superstars but togetherthey would be a force.

Melo is not max worthy either and he's my favorite player in the NBA. He's basically like JJ but a face. While JJ has very good offense and defense, Melo plays perimeter defense like Smoove but his offense is probably the best in the league. Better than Lebron, Kobe, or Durant.

Edited by nbasuperstar40