Name 10 NBA teams that have 8 good tradeable players

clicklandshopping

Man, I see alot of people viewing, but no one can answer the question!!! Just remember to really look at your team and stop believing everything you hear. It was not a fluke we won 53 games last year. We have a very good team so appreciate it and start thinking of way to improve not complain. That is why we have the reputation of being the worst fans!

It's not about trade-able pieces, it's will we trade them. The Hawks haven't tried to trade Joe, Al, or Josh since 2008. This might be the time to unload one of them if the price is right.

And who are these tradable players?

The hawks currently have 8 players, period, under contract. And no one is trading for Marvin, Bibby, Zaza, Teague or Evans unless they are filler in a trade for Horford, Smith or Crawford.

The hawks currently have 8 players, period, under contract. And no one is trading for Marvin, Bibby, Zaza, Teague or Evans unless they are filler in a trade for Horford, Smith or Crawford.

tradeable is pieces that have a high value and is on the market. Brook Lopez is of high value, but he is not on the market or will be on the market. Bynum from the Lakers could be on the market, he has good value but not high value because he is injury prone.

Well usually having Josh Smith, Al Horforth, Joe Johnson(Once he signs.) and Jamal Crawford +a filler is usually how you do trades. I think in some respects Mike Bibby for his shooting and Marvin Williams for his youth and upside could be traded alone also. Remember, the world champion Lakers wanted Bibby before he came to us and he was injured and slow.

It's not about trade-able pieces, it's will we trade them. The Hawks haven't tried to trade Joe, Al, or Josh since 2008. This might be the time to unload one of them if the price is right.

I agree!! Now it is up too Sund to find the right trades. Dude, he traded Acie Law(Who I liked.) and Speedy for the Sixth Man of the year. Now that was nice and he won't be on the books long.....Wow!

I agree!! Now it is up too Sund to find the right trades. Dude, he traded Acie Law(Who I liked.) and Speedy for the Sixth Man of the year. Now that was nice and he won't be on the books long.....Wow!

:go ahead: I liked that deal A LOT!!!