• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

USA Today: Joe agrees.

mrhonline

Welcome back Joe

21706187joe-johnson-png.png

I definitely think we considerably overspent here. Millions and millions overspent. 5 years, 80 million seems fair for Joe but if it took him more to resign, so be it.

The one way I can get behind this deal is if we aggressively make a move for another star to go with him. I feel that Josh Smith and Jamal Crawford as a package could possibly net us something pretty significant. An affordable, dynamic player in Josh + a huge productive expiring with Jamal. I'm on the phone with the Denver Nuggets right now concerning Carmelo Anthony. See if Carmelo would agree to an extension knowing that he'd be playing with Joe Johnson, Al Horford, Kenyon Martin + some young guys in Jeff Teague and Jordan Crawford.

Smith / Crawford / Marvin / Evans for Anthony / KMart

This isn't likely but there has to be a Pau Gasol type deal out there.

• Like 1

This is great! Im so thrilled to have Joe Johnson back in a hawks uniform even though I think its way too much for him but hell oh well atleast he's back and we can take care of other unfinished buisness first by deciding what to do with chillz and then the marvin williams trade rumor with the warriors! We are moving along good by getting jj back people! we needed him back anyways