• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chillz Reference

ATLBob

For 7 years??? He will be lucky to get Amir Johnson numbers, nobody will give him that.

• Moderators

I think Ken left out:

According to his agent, Childress will command close to $40 million. His agent added "Please be sure to tell everyone that he is getting close to $40 million and to get their offers in while the getting is good. Please. Really. Please. My kid is entering college this year and she is going to private school."

I think Ken left out:

According to his agent, Childress will command close to $40 million. His agent added "Please be sure to tell everyone that he is getting close to $40 million and to get their offers in while the getting is good. Please. Really. Please. My kid is entering college this year and she is going to private school."

I wouldn't make fun of his agent. I think he has done pretty well for himself and Childress so far.

That's not totally unreasonable. 5 years, starting at 6.7 million with 8 percent raises annually would get you about 40 million. A little less than Marvin.

:stirthepot:

Not bad. Not bad at all. Personally, I'd love to have him here for this contract.

Ger 'er done. Bring our boy back home!

:headphones:

GO DREAM!

13-4 FIRST PLACE!

:dancing18:

• Moderators

I wouldn't make fun of his agent. I think he has done pretty well for himself and Childress so far.

I'm not making fun of him. I think he gave the same speech to Olympiacos two years ago and that worked out for them, right? Well, at least it worked out for Chillz and his agent. That deal was WAY over what he would have gotten in the NBA so kudos to the agent on that one for sure.

Edited by AHF