• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

HATE-T-L

ILOVEmyWIFEtoo

+1 newbie.

I feel your pain.

I have a feeling its a regular poster with a 2nd user name expressing their real feelings. I agree with much of what they said.

I am very glad the ASG is stepping up to the plate and spending the $$$ to stay very competitive. I hope a big man solutions comes one way or the other so the Hawks can take the next step in the playoffs.

If your a true newbie this is one of the best, heart felt post ever. Everyone knows I'm not one for political correctness. Speak your minds as long as you don't go over the line.....and you definately did not cross any line.

Edited by coachx

True Newbie to HS, but longtime Hawks fan. UPS and DOWNS, through thick and thin.... never cheat on my WIFE (HAWKS).

I think we just need to tweak a couple of things and we are there. Remember, we won 53 games last year and gave up late leads on about 10 games or so.... WE can definitely get there with this team.... Maybe DREW is that much promising to the ASG and SUND - who knows, but I am very excited to see an actual offensive set that doesn't include the letters I.S. & O.

GO HAWKS!

I've just been watching and reading everything that is going on.... It seems as though no matter what is done - It is not good enough. Just 5 years ago we were the laughing stock of the league at 13 - 69, now were on the road to resigning the cornerstone of the turn around and now he's not good enough to maintain. Before, "Our owners are too cheap to make this team a contender", now, "they are too loose pocketed and is hurting the Franchise". PICK ONE!

Come on "FANS"! Whatever move is made, be happy with it because WE'RE FANS of the ATLANTA HAWKS. Who cares about being hadicapped in 4 or 5 or 6 years from now. I am ready to win a Championship NOW. LET'S worry about those years when we get to them. All this flip flopping has my doggone head turning...

What do you want? The blue print of another franchise? Then go be FANS of that team!

Lets GET'er DONE ASG - GO HAWKS!

This may be erased, but it just needed to be stated.

Carpe Diem brother! Well, said. Lets cross that bridge when we get to it, Lord knows we know what it feels like to be at the bottom anyway...let's keep trying to build on the last few years, max contract to the guy mostly responsible, so be it.