• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sekou: Deal is done

lethalweapon3

now can we trade for somebody please im tired of watchin us suck on the road and suck in general

"and suck in general" WOW you have got to love the posters on this forum. I have never seen suck lack or knowledge or common sense from supposed sports guys in my life!

• Like 1

"and suck in general" WOW you have got to love the posters on this forum. I have never seen suck lack or knowledge or common sense from supposed sports guys in my life!

that's such and of for those who can't understand a clear typo.

• Like 1

u know what i mean by suck right? it means we are not a contender. so we suck maybe LD will make us a little better, but as of now we're still the same sucky team

and worst team on the road until we get another STAR on this team.

dont take it so damn personal u know exactly what i mean when i say we suck in general

Edited by Unforgiven

Hahahaha ok If what you just said helps you sleep better at night like this guy now, p1johnson.jpg then more power to you brotha. But I know you're not pleased with this deal so whatever...Sorry for registering and posting. I must have missed a forum sticky or something stating all members must be a Hawks fan :question:

Alan Houston, is that you??? It must be weird not having a team to root for. I mean, who is on your roster? Galinari? Amare? All that salary cap and still your ownership will never get it done.

Alan Houston, is that you??? It must be weird not having a team to root for. I mean, who is on your roster? Galinari? Amare? All that salary cap and still your ownership will never get it done.

Haha @ Alan Houston. That's was kinda corny but OK. Good or bad I stick by my team and root for them more than spike lee himself so there's nothing weird on my end at all man. And I can also admit we suck and when we make terrible decisions. ie Alan Houston, Ed Curry, and Isiah Thomas. And I rather have Amar'e over Josh Smith who spends more time crying to the refs and shooting auto-bricks. I'd also rather have Galinari over Marvin Williams. Johnson is good, but not $120mil good is all i'm saying. He wasn't even as good as his first contract with the Hawks. What was it? $90 mil and still made more than Dirk and Pierce's new contract now. I just think it's laughable at times because Johnson has never been to a final. Like I stated before, I have more trust in our ownership the next 5 years over your spirit group. I mean those guys are clueless! Say to yourself out loud..."Joe Johnson will be our 34, 35 yr old jump shooter". I mean right now, he's fourth best shooting guard in the league at best. And it's only downhill from here man. Just keep it real with yourself.

I mean right now, he's fourth best shooting guard in the league at best. And it's only downhill from here man. Just keep it real with yourself.

You do know there is about 70 to 80 shooting guards in the league right? That puts Joe in the top 5 to 6%. I don't get your hate here; unless of course its because you wanted JJ teamed with Bron, Wade, Bosh, or Boozer up in NY. But even then, you should not be a sore loser. You still have a chance to get a FA or two.

• Premium Member

Haha @ Alan Houston. That's was kinda corny but OK. Good or bad I stick by my team and root for them more than spike lee himself so there's nothing weird on my end at all man. And I can also admit we suck and when we make terrible decisions. ie Alan Houston, Ed Curry, and Isiah Thomas. And I rather have Amar'e over Josh Smith who spends more time crying to the refs and shooting auto-bricks. I'd also rather have Galinari over Marvin Williams. Johnson is good, but not $120mil good is all i'm saying. He wasn't even as good as his first contract with the Hawks. What was it? $90 mil and still made more than Dirk and Pierce's new contract now. I just think it's laughable at times because Johnson has never been to a final. Like I stated before, I have more trust in our ownership the next 5 years over your spirit group. I mean those guys are clueless! Say to yourself out loud..."Joe Johnson will be our 34, 35 yr old jump shooter". I mean right now, he's fourth best shooting guard in the league at best. And it's only downhill from here man. Just keep it real with yourself.

4565926986_2ca4d4199e_m.jpg

You do know there is about 70 to 80 shooting guards in the league right? That puts Joe in the top 5 to 6%. I don't get your hate here; unless of course its because you wanted JJ teamed with Bron, Wade, Bosh, or Boozer up in NY. But even then, you should not be a sore loser. You still have a chance to get a FA or two.

I don't get it. When I say something fans think is negative about Joe i'm a hater. But when your own HAWKS fan says here's another year of Joe dribble dribble dribble he gets nothing haha. But real talk Buzzard I guess I do come off as a sore loser because Knicks fans wanted Joe with another big free agent under our coach because he's good under the system. So when he goes to sign the $120 it's like, well he doesn't care about winning a ring so screw him. NY fan state of mind. sorry. He hustled the Hawks, but any player would take it I guess. Anyway, my posts aren't going anywhere I see. I belong on another board :white flag: Sturt get a life dude, you're giving me too much attention...That's wack.

Just got caught uip on this thread, but I think it's kinda strange/funny that such a die-hard Knicks fan, "more than spike lee himself", spends a lot of time on a Hawks' fan based web-site. You have to be intrigued with the Hawks on some level. Really, it's a compliment. Spike wouldn't approve....

I don't get it. When I say something fans think is negative about Joe i'm a hater. But when your own HAWKS fan says here's another year of Joe dribble dribble dribble he gets nothing haha. But real talk Buzzard I guess I do come off as a sore loser because Knicks fans wanted Joe with another big free agent under our coach because he's good under the system. So when he goes to sign the $120 it's like, well he doesn't care about winning a ring so screw him. NY fan state of mind. sorry. He hustled the Hawks, but any player would take it I guess. Anyway, my posts aren't going anywhere I see. I belong on another board :white flag: Sturt get a life dude, you're giving me too much attention...That's wack.

When a Knick fan comes out here to do nothing but bash a move we made it is perceived as hate. No different than if I went out to you teams page to bash on Amare all day long.

JJ is a good get for us. And as far as him wanting a ring, no hate here just facts, our young team has gotten a lot closer to a ring than yours lately.

haha Stephon Marbury ROFL STEPHON MARBURY LOL

EDITED

Edited by Dolfan23
removed unacceptable comment

Why couldn't the terrorist have destroyed the Knicks arena on 9/11?

Haha ATLANTA FANS! Gotta love all 10 of you!! Hotlanta you're taking it too personal bro. I guess that was supposed to be funny, IDK. I swear people on this board are on this site repeating some of my posts undercover or simply realistic minds think alike. Guess they're all bitter Knick fans and haters too....

http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/joe-johnson-re-signing-hawks-finalized-1391218/

http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/official-joe-johnson-new-jamarcus-russell-thread-1390176/

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8213

and to buckeye, you say i'm intrigued by the Hawks? No, I just focus on every team that makes the playoffs because I love the sport. It's just the Hawks seem to embarrass themselves on national television the most. Buckeye says, "Really, it's a compliment. Spike wouldn't approve...." haha, there are a lot of things we don't approve of spike. Chilling with Reggie Miller, Kobe Bryant, even Penny back then. It's OK for another team to come on this board and express opinons. I'm a sports fan I've done the same on Orlando board about R. Lewis. The deal sucks and Magic fans will at least admit it. But good luck, see you in the playoffs hopefully soon...Haha @ stephon marbury yeah we were the laughing stock for a good while on that! @99PROBL3MS good post. Looks like Joe's new contract will be 99% of your future problems.

Haha ATLANTA FANS! Gotta love all 10 of you!! Hotlanta you're taking it too personal bro. I guess that was supposed to be funny, IDK. I swear people on this board are on this site repeating some of my posts undercover or simply realistic minds think alike. Guess they're all bitter Knick fans and haters too....

http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/joe-johnson-re-signing-hawks-finalized-1391218/

http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/official-joe-johnson-new-jamarcus-russell-thread-1390176/

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8213

and to buckeye, you say i'm intrigued by the Hawks? No, I just focus on every team that makes the playoffs because I love the sport. It's just the Hawks seem to embarrass themselves on national television the most. Buckeye says, "Really, it's a compliment. Spike wouldn't approve...." haha, there are a lot of things we don't approve of spike. Chilling with Reggie Miller, Kobe Bryant, even Penny back then. It's OK for another team to come on this board and express opinons. I'm a sports fan I've done the same on Orlando board about R. Lewis. The deal sucks and Magic fans will at least admit it. But good luck, see you in the playoffs hopefully soon...Haha @ stephon marbury yeah we were the laughing stock for a good while on that! @99PROBL3MS good post. Looks like Joe's new contract will be 99% of your future problems.

Well, you don't have to worry about embarrassing yourself on national TV on the playoffs seeing that you haven't been there in 10 years.

The Knicks might be the most overrated franchise in sports.

I don't mind the Yanks because they WIN. The Knicks got all this hype and they might be the least deserving franchise. Other than the Clipps, they might be the worst franchise over the last 10 years. You might find a few worse, but it's s[pitting hairs.

Maybe you'll get to the playoffs if Amare holds up. One thing that's not likely to change is your horrible defense seeing that Amare is one of the worst defensive big men in game.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

You beat me to it. Lol at this guy talking smack about JJ and his contract when NYK paid Marbury 20+M to not even play.

Even 5 years later the buffoon Knicks lost another lottery pick #9 in the 2010 draft because of the Marbury trade. He is still biting them in the aysss. lol

Edited by NJHAWK