• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What free agents are you hoping will be on Sund's shopping list?

sturt

First of all I don't think there is any chance that the Hawks spend the MLE because they aren't going to spend the tax. I'm not even sure that the Hawks will spend the BAE. Honestly I think the Hawks are going to do only minimum salary guys and trades. So that said I'm not going to worry about any MLE people but I'll speculate on BAE guys.

I don't have high hopes for Teague and I think that Bibby is in a pretty serious decline phase so I think the Hawks need to bring in a PG. Jason Williams on the BAE I think would be a nice fit. Earl Watson if Jason Williams goes back to the Heat. Keyon Dooling could be useful since the Hawks don't need him to initiate the offense. Anthony carter as the last option. Travis Deiner I'd have no problems with.

There are undrafted Free Agents I'd love to see in. Zoubek, Torrance, Collins, Parakhouski, even Jerome Randle. Anthony Tolliver is an unrestricted free agent. I think his outside shooting woudl be very useful for the Hawks front line.

I have no clue what it woudl cost to bring Dorrell Wright in but I think he is a useful nba player.

Honestly if it were up to me I'd be looking to make a crawford trade. He is a luxury thats too expensive considering how close the hawks are to the tax and he isn't going to be back with the Hawks next season because of the contract Horford is going to sign. Go ahead and trade him now when his value is at a high. Woodson got a career year out of him- trade him before he reverts.

Edited by spotatl

Guest Squawker

We need someone who can guard the peremiter and play quality minutes unless LD is willing to give more minutes Mario. Kinda like Tony Allen in BOS Matt Barnes in ORL Ron Artest in LA. All successful teams have that guy that can guard the peremiter players.

I dont think that a shooter is a very high need since we got Crawford and i think Jordan Crawford will be a great offensive weapon.

And if Sund can work out a deal for a SF or PG who can put in quality starting minutes GET HIM!