• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JJ's Signing

Guest Squawker

Guest Squawker

I do not understand why people are mad that we signed Joe. Yea his deal was more than hes worth but i think that signing Joe no matter what was the best option because its not like we could of signed a superstar player to replace him. All i see are people hating Joe. I think he needs more recognition because without Joe this team is in trouble. Hes a 4 time all-star and no one should be mad if a player of that caliber gets a max contract. I think that our next priority is re-signing Hordford and then moving some players around for cap space. What are your thoughts?

I do not understand why people are mad that we signed Joe. Yea his deal was more than hes worth but i think that signing Joe no matter what was the best option because its not like we could of signed a superstar player to replace him. All i see are people hating Joe. I think he needs more recognition because without Joe this team is in trouble. Hes a 4 time all-star and no one should be mad if a player of that caliber gets a max contract. I think that our next priority is re-signing Hordford and then moving some players around for cap space. What are your thoughts?

Yes, especially in the regular season. People, well, everyone, can point to his awful playoffs...but the fact of the matter is, he got us to the second rounds in the first place the last couple years. With the players we have, he will get more chances to prove himself in the playoffs. Im looking forward to it.