• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How bout Barbosa?

Johnnybravo4

Send Phoenix Marvin and a future 1st for Barbosa. I know that he isn't a distributor as a point but he is a playmaker and I think we need someone who makes plays with penetration more than we need a half court distributor. Barbosa would be a good fit with our athletic frontline.

He has been in Gentry's doghouse so Phoenix would probably be eager to get rid of him. They also need to find a SF replacement for Grant Hill, who's contract is done after next season.

He's in the doghouse for a reason. Coaches just don't put players in "doghouses" for no reason.

Why pay Barbosa another 14 million, if you already have a team loaded with gunning guards ( JJ, Jamal, Jordan ( potentially ). If we didn't have Jamal here, then maybe I'd consider it. But with Jamal here, Barbosa simply becomes redundant.

He's in the doghouse for a reason. Coaches just don't put players in "doghouses" for no reason.

Why pay Barbosa another 14 million, if you already have a team loaded with gunning guards ( JJ, Jamal, Jordan ( potentially ). If we didn't have Jamal here, then maybe I'd consider it. But with Jamal here, Barbosa simply becomes redundant.

I'd rather sign his former teammate Raja Bell.He could start at the 2 and move JJ to sf

Edited by pimp

The playoffs showed that Jamal was the only guard in our linup who can break an offense down and get buckets at the basket. Even when JJ drives he almost always pulls up for a floater. Barbosa would give us a starting guard who can take it to the rim and get baskets or get to the line. And if moving Marvin could get us that then I have no problem with that.