• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Lebron to decide on Thursday ... 2 days after Toronto okays Bosh trade

Admin

With the report that Toronto has agreed to do a S&T with Cleveland and now Lebron saying that he'll decide on Thursday I have to wonder if he was able to convince Bosh to play with him in Cleveland. That would surprise me in that I've been expecting Bosh to end up in Miami with Wade but the timing of these 2 seemingly unrelated reports is enough to make me think Wade could be in for a lonely season in South Florida, that is unless he turns his back on Miami and signs somewhere else. I expect that Big Z and Shaq will both return to Cleveland once Lebron and Bosh are on board and we'll be left scrambling trying to get an over the hill Brad Miller.

I believe Wade signs in Chicago due to his custody battle with his wife who happens to live there. That is something that goes beyond basketball so he's pretty much up against a rock on that one. LeBron has finally allowed the many orphan tears from Ohio locals to reach his soul and decided to stay home. Bosh wants to tag along with either Lebron or Wade but he can't go to Chicago because the Raptors won't take back Deng in a sign and trade so he is stuck with the wonderful world class city of Cleveland as his only choice to play with either. Amar'e has already established New York as "STAT City" meaning Bosh is no longer an option there. All that leaves is New Jersey and Miami as Bosh's remaining choices but Miami looks to be holding the bag with nooooooooooooooooooooooobody but Beasley, Chalmers and smoke wafting up to the rafters.

The guy pretty much hurt himself by alienating TDot and tagging along with Bron and Wade's rollercoaster ride and now he has cost himself money/a proper city to play in.

With the report that Toronto has agreed to do a S&T with Cleveland and now Lebron saying that he'll decide on Thursday I have to wonder if he was able to convince Bosh to play with him in Cleveland. That would surprise me in that I've been expecting Bosh to end up in Miami with Wade but the timing of these 2 seemingly unrelated reports is enough to make me think Wade could be in for a lonely season in South Florida, that is unless he turns his back on Miami and signs somewhere else. I expect that Big Z and Shaq will both return to Cleveland once Lebron and Bosh are on board and we'll be left scrambling trying to get an over the hill Brad Miller.

There is no hope for this team.

I remember someone before going on and on about how Boston would just get old... Lebron would never have help and the hawks would move up.

Well, we see how that works.

• Like 1

If I was Cleveland, I don't think I would want Shaq back. They were clearly better with him out of the game, playing as an athletic unit.

I agree on the rest, but there seem to be different signs every day. Nothing would surprise me at this point. However, given the fact that he's scheduled a 1 hr revelation on ESPN, it's safe to say that his mind appears to be made up.

• Admin

If I was Bosh, I would sign with Chicago....same goes for Wade

Bosh has already said he doesnt want to got to cleveland one reason was because he doesnt like the city etc. its been on espn yalll i doubt he goes but he really wants that max deal. and who is clevlands center bosh doesnt wanna play center

If I was Cleveland, I don't think I would want Shaq back. They were clearly better with him out of the game, playing as an athletic unit.

I agree on the rest, but there seem to be different signs every day. Nothing would surprise me at this point. However, given the fact that he's scheduled a 1 hr revelation on ESPN, it's safe to say that his mind appears to be made up.

If the trade is Hickson, and Andy V for Bosh then they are going to be in the market for a C badly most likely meaning they resign both Z and Shaq or make a run at Haywood.

If I was Bosh, I would sign with Chicago....same goes for Wade

You would be willing to give up the 6th year @ 20 to 30 million, after what we just gave JJ? If the Raps, Cavs, and Heat are playing hardball as far as what they are willing to take back, it makes it very hard for Bron, Bosh, and Wade to pick and choose.

I don't see Bosh agreeing to play in Cleveland. Literally I would not take a 40% raise to move to cleveland. I can't see why it would be different for an NBA player who has the disposable income to live it up more than any of us. Cleveland would simply not even be an option.

There is no hope for this team.

I remember someone before going on and on about how Boston would just get old... Lebron would never have help and the hawks would move up.

Well, we see how that works.

Depends on who Clevland gives up for Bosh. If they give up A.Varejo and we sign Shaq the Hawks will kill Clevland on the boards. Bosh is soft so Lebron better come back with a better jumper then he is got cause if he misses the Hawks will get almost every board. Still I cant see Toronto trading him to Clevland when they can get more back trading him elsewhere. I cant see Bosh leaving 30 mill on the table so it should be a sign and trade or a 3 way trade. .

stephen a smith claims Bosh has rejected the Cavs deal on his twitter.

some tidbits

Here's the deal: With Bosh turning down Raptors sign-and-trade to Cavs, it's looking like Bosh is heading to Miami, which means Wade stays.

# Now it's down to LeBron and whether he'll do what I reported or head to NY. Talk to you guys tomorrow on the Stephen A. Smith Show on Fox 32 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

i also saw this

Btw......Shaq would not mind ending up in Atlanta at all. He'd love it. But they'll need to do better than a mid-level offer.

lol at that... no one is gonna sign and trade for Shaq so that he can make more than 5.8 million.

Edited by pimp

stephen a smith claims Bosh has rejected the Cavs deal on his twitter.

some tidbits

Here's the deal: With Bosh turning down Raptors sign-and-trade to Cavs, it's looking like Bosh is heading to Miami, which means Wade stays.

# Now it's down to LeBron and whether he'll do what I reported or head to NY. Talk to you guys tomorrow on the Stephen A. Smith Show on Fox 32 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

i also saw this

Btw......Shaq would not mind ending up in Atlanta at all. He'd love it. But they'll need to do better than a mid-level offer.

lol at that... no one is gonna sign and trade for Shaq so that he can make more than 5.8 million.

Sign and trade Chills for Shaq and West?

I don't see Bosh agreeing to play in Cleveland. Literally I would not take a 40% raise to move to cleveland. I can't see why it would be different for an NBA player who has the disposable income to live it up more than any of us. Cleveland would simply not even be an option.

You have to consider where he is moving from.

So much for the craziness of the free agency period. This Bosh to Miami thing makes me bored with the off season already. I could honestly care less where James ends up.