• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Boozer signs with Bulls

coachx

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67944/20100707/boozer_agrees_to_five_year_deal_with_bulls/

The Bulls, with or without James, worry me much more then the Heat. What if they can add Ray Allen ? That would be a team that really compliments each other well.

Rose

R. Allen

Deng

Boozer

Noah

Boozer needed a center who protects the rim on defense and plays above the rim on offense to compliment his game. The fact Noah can run the floor really compliments Boozer too.

Edited by coachx

• Admin

http://realgm.com/sr...eal_with_bulls/

The Bulls, with or without James, worry me much more then the Heat. What if they can add Ray Allen ? That would be a team that really compliments each other well.

Rose

R. Allen

Deng

Boozer

Noah

Boozer needed a center who protects the rim on defense and plays above the rim on offense to compliment his game. The fact Noah can run the floor really compliments Boozer too.

Looks like they had to settle. It seemed like everyone was going there and now they didn't get any of the big three. That being said...Boozer is a good fit there and gives them some nice low post offense and rebounding.

• Premium Member

Well, we had our chances against a weak east. Now the East is freaking stacked. Celtics, Orlando, Miami, Cleveland (if Lebron stays, which I think he will), Milwaukee, Chicago.

Finishing with a top seed will be a freaking task. Beating any of those teams in a 7 game series is gonna be tough as hell.

Worst off-season in a long time if you are an Atlanta Hawks fan. If I was the ASG I would be working day and night to pry Paul away from New Orleans, because unless Teague breaks out and has a Tony Parker like season we will have absolutely no prayer at a championship for the next several seasons.

Well, we had our chances against a weak east. Now the East is freaking stacked. Celtics, Orlando, Miami, Cleveland (if Lebron stays, which I think he will), Milwaukee, Chicago.

Finishing with a top seed will be a freaking task. Beating any of those teams in a 7 game series is gonna be tough as hell.

Worst off-season in a long time if you are an Atlanta Hawks fan. If I was the ASG I would be working day and night to pry Paul away from New Orleans, because unless Teague breaks out and has a Tony Parker like season we will have absolutely no prayer at a championship for the next several seasons.

People been saying that for years about how the East has improved yet our win percentage keeps improving. Said it after we made it as an 8th seed, said it after we made it as a 4th seed, and now a 3rd seed.

People need to face the fact that we also have young pieces on this team that are improving even though we aren't making moves to add new players. They are progressing naturally and we have tons of upside ourselves.

With an actual offense in place, with the re-signing of Joe, if we land the Big Diesel I don't fear any team in the East. Because the one team that owns us in Orlando would be dealt with head to head vs Shaq

Edited by BusBoyIsBack
  • Like 1

People been saying that for years about how the East has improved yet our win percentage keeps improving. Said it after we made it as an 8th seed, said it after we made it as a 4th seed, and now a 3rd seed.

People need to face the fact that we also have young pieces on this team that are improving even though we aren't making moves to add new players. They are progressing naturally and we have tons of upside ourselves.

With an actual offense in place, with the re-signing of Joe, if we land the Big Diesel I don't fear any team in the East. Because the one team that owns us in Orlando would be dealt with head to head vs Shaq

Hell yeah! +1

• Moderators

Alas... poor Newark... I knew them well.

Not the worst thing for the Nets, they can still fill out their roster with better talent around Harris, Lopez, and Favors. I'm sure they wonder if things would've been different had they managed to get Wall.

~lw3

Yeah, well, this team will NOT top 53 wins this year. They probably will not even win 50 with Shaq. The last few years have shown that teams get worse with Shaq instead of better. This team still has no depth and no rebounding. Shaq isn't even a good rebounder at this point in his career and trufthfully he would further slow down the offense.

But hey, he's better than Joe Smith and Randolph Morris.

I think the Boozer signing is a good move by the Bulls. His contract, as reported it is either 5 years and $80 million or 5 years and $75 million, is not horrific either. He fits well with their other pieces. Even without LeBron, if Rose takes his game to the next level that team could be tough. Might be another year before they hit their stride though since Rose is still so young.

How isthis the worst offseason ever Atlantaholic? We signed JJ back and got a very good future prospect in Jordan Crawford. The best part is we might not be done. How is that the worst? On another note, salary aside, it has to suck being Avery Johnson right now. Ditto to Byron Scott if Lebron joins Amare in NYK.