• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Master Free Agent List

Dragitoff

Can someone who knows better where to find these things create a master list of the remaining free agents and where each free agent has signed? RealGM has one, but there are alot of FA's not listed on there. I'm curious where each FA is going and who's left. With Miami potentially spending all their cash on their unholy alliance, teams like Chicago, New York, and New Jersey will still have plenty of money to spend filling out their rosters. New York and New Jersey may choose to save that cap space going for Melo and/or Parker next off-season, but Chicago seems like they're trying to build to win now.

Looking at that list it just screams out at you how overpaid some of those guys were last year.

Yes, it's hard to project down the road when you sign a guy to a contract, and competing offers sometimes make you "stretch" what you wind up offering a guy, or you draft a guy too high, or you sometimes choose to overlook obvious injury history (crossing fingers) but still . . . damn . . .

Trenton Hassell $4,350,000

Adam Morrison $5,257,229

Quentin Richardson $8,700,000

Bobby Simmons $11,242,666 OMG!

Tracy McGrady $22,483,124

Josh Howard $10,890,000

Jermaine O’Neal $23,016,000

Brad Miller $12,250,000

Shaquille O’Neal $21,000,000

Tony Battie $6,606,600

Etan Thomas $7,906,088

And someone thinks Joe's contract may wind up being the "worst ever?!"

Man, that PG crop is even weaker than normal. Outside of Fisher, Farmar, Felton, and J Will, I will gladly ride the wheel :) off Bibby.

The center crop seems like it makes it essential to land Shaq. Big Z, Anthony to a lesser extent, and mahinmi and Tolliver to an even lesser extent(still feel they are an upgrade over Morris/Collins)

• Moderators

Man, that PG crop is even weaker than normal. Outside of Fisher, Farmar, Felton, and J Will, I will gladly ride the wheel :) off Bibby.

Hawks should be making a play for Mr. Livingston, I presume.

~lw3

Hawks should be making a play for Mr. Livingston, I presume.

~lw3

I would much rather aim for Fisher. I am a Laker Hater so I don't watch many of their games but I think he would bring that vet savvyness needed to help mentor Teague, but can defend better than Bibby I would assume. If we decide to go the younger route, I would assume Critt would be a better option than Livingston wouldnt you think?

• Moderators

I would much rather aim for Fisher. I am a Laker Hater so I don't watch many of their games but I think he would bring that vet savvyness needed to help mentor Teague, but can defend better than Bibby I would assume. If we decide to go the younger route, I would assume Critt would be a better option than Livingston wouldnt you think?

I like Critt as well. Between the two, I prefer Livingston, as he's more mature, a little longer, has shown he's come back strong from that horrific injury, and has (hard to believe) playoff experience.

~lw3

• Premium Member

Very good link!

If I had to make a guess based on the unrestricted free agent centers, Brad Miller could be an interesting choice based on his history of running 'pick and rolls' along with moving to a motion offense.

Like most, I would LOVE to see Shaq come to ATL (along with the additional media attention he would bring). He would bring a LOT when we go to the half court offense at the end of games. I do have some concerns regarding team chemistry and the impact he might have on that. It would be interesting seeing Shaq and ZaZa in the game at the same time also.

• Admin

The center crop seems like it makes it essential to land Shaq. Big Z, Anthony to a lesser extent, and mahinmi and Tolliver to an even lesser extent(still feel they are an upgrade over Morris/Collins)

Farmer is horrible. It is just that he is on the Lakers that people think he is good

Fisher is a solid shooter but he can't run an offense. He is perfect for the triangle where he waits in the corner and recieves teh ball (like Paxon, BJ Armstrong and Hodges)

J Will does not have much left

Felton would be a great pickup but he is going to want more money then we will give him

I wouldn't mind Craig Smith or Ike Diogu for the LLE.

I wouldn't mind Craig Smith or Ike Diogu for the LLE.

I came on here just to say the name Craig Smith - seems like a good value. He has produced. Diogu, sure. I also wanted to mention Shelden Williams as a potential backup at PF. Don't laugh, he has + skill as a rebounder and holds his own on D. I think all of these guys might be upgrades to Joe Smith.

• Moderators

This seems like a better place to track this thread:

ZaZa's 1st deal was $4 mill per year for 4 years right ? That is pretty darn close.

Here is a list a FA that will be probably be $3 mill or cheaper per year. Many of these guys will be LLE players. I am bolding the players who will likely get more then the LLE in my mind but not over $3 mill.

Big Z -- Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Johan Petro

Steve Blake

Drew Gooden - $3 mill is possible and would be a steal Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Darko Milic Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Chris Duhon

Channy Frye Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Kyle Korver Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Amir Johnson Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Tony Allen

Ben Wallace Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Kyle Lowry

Tim Thomas

CJ Watson Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Marquis Daniels

Larry Hughes Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Theo Ratliff

Brad Miller - could play for the LLE on a contender. Good fit off the bench for teams running a triangle offense. -- Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Flip Murray

Earl Watson

Brian Skinner

Craig Smith

Shannon Brown

Joel Anthony

Rafer Aslton

Luke Ridnour

Kurt Thomas Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Damien Wilkens

Matt Barnes Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Eddie House

Matt Barnes Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Adone Foyle

Louise Amundson

Randy Foye Will not play for the Hawks for $3M/year

Matt Bonner

Roger Mason

Rasho Nesterovic

Gooden down for $6M/year

Darko down for $5M/year

Amir Johnson down for $7M/year

Frye down for $6M/year

Duhon for $3.75M/year

Blake for $4M/year

Korver $5M/year

Petro $3.3M/year

Tony Allen $3.33M/year

Ben Wallace $1.9M/year (resigned with his beloved Pistons)

Kyle Lowry $6M/year

Randy Foye $4.25M/year

Big Z minimum deal to play with Miami/Lebron

Matt Bonner > $3.2M/year

2/14 so far for players under $3M/season and 0/14 as far as players considering the Hawks at that price.

Gooden down for $6M/year

Darko down for $5M/year

Frye down for $6M/year

Duhon for $3.75M/year

Blake for $4M/year

Korver $5M/year

Petro $3.3M/year

Tony Allen $3.33M/year

Kyle Lowry $6M/year

Randy Foye $4.25M/year

Matt Bonner > $3.2M/year

2/14 so far for players under $3M/season and 0/14 as far as players considering the Hawks at that price.

True AHF but many players are signing contracts barely over $3 mill.

• Moderators

True AHF but many players are signing contracts barely over $3 mill.

And for 3-4 years long as well. Not sure how much stomach we have for something like Steve Blaker's 4 year/$16M or Matt Bonner's 4 year/$14M (estimated) contract even if it is only $.5M - $1M more than the $3M/year.

The difference between an unguaranteed second round pick's contract and a guaranteed deal just becomes bigger and bigger for the longer the guaranteed deal runs.

More to the point, I am not sure a single one of these players has considered the Hawks at the price for which he has signed (due to lack of interest from Atlanta at that price or lack of interest from the FA ala Big Z or Ben Wallace).

Edited by AHF

Gooden down for $6M/year

Darko down for $5M/year

Frye down for $6M/year

Duhon for $3.75M/year

Blake for $4M/year

Korver $5M/year

Petro $3.3M/year

Tony Allen $3.33M/year

Kyle Lowry $6M/year

Randy Foye $4.25M/year

Matt Bonner > $3.2M/year

Add Shaun Livingston to this list