• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

WOW...Cavs owner Dan Gilbert rips LeBron

Think it about it Lebron just ruined Gilberts whole product. Of corse he is bitter, He is right though James quit, he is not a champion. These networks blow him up like he is but deep inside he knows he is not and thats why he went to Miami. To tag along, ride coat tails, play 2nd fiddle. The South Beach Leech, Lebron James.

Pippen was a top 5 pick and became one of the best SF in NBA history. The only person who could be good on the Cavs is J.J. Hickson much less HOF caliber. The Cavs knew this when Bosh did not accept the trade to Cleveland.

Think it about it Lebron just ruined Gilberts whole product. Of corse he is bitter, He is right though James quit, he is not a champion. These networks blow him up like he is but deep inside he knows he is not and thats why he went to Miami. To tag along, ride coat tails, play 2nd fiddle. The South Beach Leech, Lebron James.

I worked for some of these corporations. They will get rid of you like an ant. I don't have much compassion for owners even as an entrepreneur based individual which I have been my most of my life. Where was the loyalty to Mike Brown? Big Z? Loyalty is a two way street.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Teen Wolf will never go down in history as The Man who could drag his franchise into an NBA championship with subpar talent around him, and got his (singular) ring only after he could join at least two fellow future Hall of Famers. Somehow, I think he'll be alright with that. Somehow, I think Ray Allen and Paul Pierce are OK with that. And, if things go as Pat Riley's funky bunch planned it, I think LeBron, Bosh, and DWade will be alright with that, too.

~lw3

In fairness, they didn't need to leave their team because they already had the help.

The idea that LeBron didn't have help is just silly..no one was saying that until they flamed out in the playoffs, according to the experts the Cavs did the best in season trade acquiring Jamison...they continually upgraded the roster, maybe they wern't the ideal additions but please stop saying he didn't have help. As the best player he is supposed to elevate his teammates.

This was announced with a several-day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV specia

But, he was just doing it for the boys and girls club! :laugh:

lmfao @ the people that bought in to that crap

Edited by pimp

Hack job or not I agree with every word of it.

LeBron should be able to go where he wants, but he left the Cavs organization with absolutely nothing in return. Bosh was not that good in terms of playoffs with Toronto so who cares about him leaving. I think if Lebron wanted to leave Cleveland for Miami, he should have told Riley to keep some pieces to at least send back to Cleveland in a sign and trade. It would have looked at least like he cared about his other team. Just image if he would have come here. We would have gave Cleveland Al Or Josh, Jamal Crawford, the right to Josh Childress, and 2 first round picks. Sorry Lebron, but that"s how a person in your position should have done things. WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU!!!!!!

• Like 1

completely unproffesional, he doesn't deserve to own an NBA franchise. he's a joke like Al Davis, but at least Davis did something. LBJ was a free agent, if the owner didn't think he could keep him, he should have traded him and got something back. he took a risk, a big risk, and now he's paying for it. where does an owner get off acting like this isn't a business. and if LBJ really did quit on the team, why would he want him back...cuz LBJ brings in the money, further letting you know that it's a business. he'll be retracting his statements tomorrow.

• Like 1

LeBron should be able to go where he wants, but he left the Cavs organization with absolutely nothing in return. Bosh was not that good in terms of playoffs with Toronto so who cares about him leaving. I think if Lebron wanted to leave Cleveland for Miami, he should have told Riley to keep some pieces to at least send back to Cleveland in a sign and trade. It would have looked at least like he cared about his other team. Just image if he would have come here. We would have gave Cleveland Al Or Josh, Jamal Crawford, the right to Josh Childress, and 2 first round picks. Sorry Lebron, but that"s how a person in your position should have done things. WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU!!!!!!

This was what I was about to point out.

Even if Lebron went to the Knicks or Nets or Bulls, the Cavs could be like . . . "ok . . well give us some pieces we can work with, or some expiring contracts." But Miami has absolutely nothing to send Cleveland . . . they even just traded Michael Beasley to Minnesota, so the Cavs couldn't even get him in return. The got NOTHING. The biggest star in the league, and he simply leaves you high and dry. That's why the owner is pissed.

And it's a situation for them in which they KNOW that good free agents don't necessarily want to play there ( kind of like Atlanta ). So they'll either have to overpay somebody, or sign a bunch of lower level players. And a lot of good players have already been gobbled up. They couldn't focus on other players, because their entire focus had to be on Lebron.

The one good thing they have going for them is that Byron Scott won't let that team quit one bit. Personally, if I were them, I'm calling Golden St TOMORROW, and see if they would take Delonte West, Anthony Parker, and Sebastian Telfair ( all expiring contracts ) . . for Monta Ellis. At least then, the Cavs could have a star player to team with Jamison to give that team a fighting chance to secure a playoff berth.

LOL . . the entire situation is bad. They may need riot police when Miami plays their first game in Cleveland.

Having said that, I definitely appreciate a low key star like Joe Johnson even more now, when I see stuff like this play out. He played it cool the entire free agency period, and really didn't make a big deal out of it throughout the season last year. No playing for the cameras. No interviews. None of that crap. He simply let the teams woo him, weighed his options, and made a decision 2 days later.

Dan Gilbert is my hero.... :thumbsupsmileyanim: Lebron you whiney baby you will never be respected with the greats of the game because you had to be Wade's lil pet pup. I'm sorry but there has to be some karma coming Miami's way...something..comon bball god's..please.. :help wanted3:

LOL

Given the immaturity of Lebron and his crew during the free agency process i can only imagine how much BS the people in the Cavs organization had to put up with. Looks like Gilbert is going to spill the beans. This can't be good for Lebron's "brand".